chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

immortalchess.org has been hacked AGAIN?

Go down

immortalchess.org has been hacked AGAIN? Empty immortalchess.org has been hacked AGAIN?

Post  SofaKingKool on Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:58 am

Is the hacker back? When I try to access the forum I get the error: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
SofaKingKool
SofaKingKool

Back to top Go down

immortalchess.org has been hacked AGAIN? Empty Re: immortalchess.org has been hacked AGAIN?

Post  chessfriend on Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:20 pm

It's the same for me

chessfriend

Back to top Go down

immortalchess.org has been hacked AGAIN? Empty Re: immortalchess.org has been hacked AGAIN?

Post  agony111 on Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:32 pm

Who knows:

"On Monday, a zero-day remote code execution vulnerability and exploit for the vBulletin forum software was publicly released. This quickly led to attackers using the exploit to hack into vulnerable vBulletin servers."

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/vbulletin-zero-day-exploited-for-years-gets-unofficial-patch/

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/botnet-uses-recent-vbulletin-exploit-to-block-other-hackers/

agony111

Back to top Go down

Post  rajpahadi39 on Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:02 pm

Somebody kick this man "brethsup" out of the forum to make chessgod101 clean and trusted.....a lot of stupid posts

rajpahadi39

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewsteinitz on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:40 am

You are absolutely right, I back rajpahadi39's opinion.

andrewsteinitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum