chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Chess Informant 1 TO 133

Go down

Chess Informant 1 TO 133 Empty Chess Informant 1 TO 133

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:58 am

https://clk.ink/HCzrHoCR

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 729
Points : 1129
Reputation : -846
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 35
Location : TUNISIA

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant 1 TO 133 Empty This is a Fake

Post  Gast on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:51 am

Dear Dagobert, oh sorry, you allow me to call you Dagobert or you want me to call you Mr. Duck?

This link is a fake, no file uploaded (on the goal page is written: Download of Deigo de la Vega (=Zorro). There is a folder with not file!!

Kindly your stupid Idiot Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Chess Informant 1 TO 133 Empty Re: Chess Informant 1 TO 133

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:05 am

chrigi wrote:Dear Dagobert, oh sorry, you allow me to call you Dagobert or you want me to call you Mr. Duck?

This link is a fake, no file uploaded (on the goal page is written: Download of Deigo de la Vega (=Zorro). There is a folder with not file!!

Kindly your stupid Idiot Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

YOU ARE THE FAKE STUPID HOMO GAY.
THE LINK WORK PERFECTLY. AND TANKS FOR CLICKING ON ME.HHHH Laughing Laughing

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 729
Points : 1129
Reputation : -846
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 35
Location : TUNISIA

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant 1 TO 133 Empty Hi Dagobert Duck

Post  Gast on Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:44 am

JIHED2KALAI wrote:
chrigi wrote:Dear Dagobert, oh sorry, you allow me to call you Dagobert or you want me to call you Mr. Duck?

This link is a fake, no file uploaded (on the goal page is written: Download of Deigo de la Vega (=Zorro). There is a folder with not file!!

Kindly your stupid Idiot Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

YOU ARE THE FAKE STUPID HOMO GAY.
THE LINK WORK PERFECTLY. AND TANKS FOR CLICKING ON ME.HHHH Laughing Laughing

You are right, the link is working, but only for ad-pages, there is definitely no downloadable File

Your stupid idiot homo guy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Chess Informant 1 TO 133 Empty Re: Chess Informant 1 TO 133

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:09 am

chrigi wrote:
JIHED2KALAI wrote:
chrigi wrote:Dear Dagobert, oh sorry, you allow me to call you Dagobert or you want me to call you Mr. Duck?

This link is a fake, no file uploaded (on the goal page is written: Download of Deigo de la Vega (=Zorro). There is a folder with not file!!

Kindly your stupid Idiot Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

YOU ARE THE FAKE STUPID HOMO GAY.
THE LINK WORK PERFECTLY. AND TANKS FOR CLICKING ON ME.HHHH Laughing Laughing

You are right, the link is working, but only for ad-pages, there is definitely no downloadable File

Your stupid idiot homo guy  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
soory i could not teach you how to download .
go back to school

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 729
Points : 1129
Reputation : -846
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 35
Location : TUNISIA

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant 1 TO 133 Empty Re: Chess Informant 1 TO 133

Post  shahrad on Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:17 am

It works but unfortunately all pdf files.

shahrad

Posts : 122
Points : 152
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2018-11-15

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant 1 TO 133 Empty Re: Chess Informant 1 TO 133

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:36 am

Already posted here

http://www.chessgod101.com/t3598-sahovski-informant?highlight=informant

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Chess Informant 1 TO 133 Empty Re: Chess Informant 1 TO 133

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum