chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Everyman E-books

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Everyman E-books

Post  vladimirovsky on Tue May 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi Guys, Just want to request all everyman e-books in all types of formats except PGN files.
I'm sorry if I'm asking toO much, But if you have, Please share. Thanks in advance. cheers

vladimirovsky

Posts : 49
Points : 59
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2018-03-22

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  ChessCaissa on Wed May 23, 2018 9:27 am

I have a very large collection of Everyman books, from my days at ChessIndia.
it is divided into four parts.  I will try to upload them one by one, and thanks to the original uploaders at ChessIndia. sunny
Here is part 1 (498 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/blaas8xo3m3ouz1/Part%20I%20Everyman.7z
Part 2 (539 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kfye67vdug76bk5/Part%20II%20Everyman.7z
Part 3 (428 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w0rpmh6e1mh4dsm/Part%20III%20Everyman.7z
Part 4: (557 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/04jclsys99i3qi2/Part%20IV%20Everyman.7z

Password: Caissa

These large files will be available for a limited time only.

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1616
Points : 10417
Reputation : 8123
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  Gris11 on Wed May 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Are there any new Everyman books, published 2017-18 ?

Gris11

Posts : 25
Points : 36
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2018-04-29

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  vladimirovsky on Wed May 23, 2018 9:25 pm

Links 2-4 are not working. When I click the "click here to continue" button, It keeps getting back to adfly or different site keeps popping up. confused

vladimirovsky

Posts : 49
Points : 59
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2018-03-22

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Everyman E-books

Post  Guest on Wed May 23, 2018 10:25 pm

all links work, you can copy the link address and paste it in a new tab and remove the adfly part and it will work
Thanks ChessCaissa, [+1]

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  vladimirovsky on Thu May 24, 2018 7:41 am

It works! Thanks Bishop7 & Thank you very much ChessCaissa cheers

vladimirovsky

Posts : 49
Points : 59
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2018-03-22

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  BubblesTheFish on Sat May 26, 2018 4:32 am

I gave mega-THANKS to you again ChessCaissa. Awesome collection, especially since a lot of the books have a pgn or chessbase database with them.

Anyone have a similar collection (with pgn's or chessbase database) from other publishers, especially GAMBIT, QUALITY CHESS, and/or DOVER ??


BubblesTheFish

Posts : 14
Points : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-05-16

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  Birdy on Sat May 26, 2018 2:21 pm

+1 +1 +1

Thank you very much ChessCaissa!
Great contribution!!! I love you

Birdy

Posts : 136
Points : 191
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2014-07-16

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  ChessCaissa on Sat May 26, 2018 2:56 pm

BubblesTheFish wrote:I gave mega-THANKS to you again ChessCaissa.  Awesome collection, especially since a lot of the books have a pgn or chessbase database with them.

Anyone have a similar collection (with pgn's or chessbase database) from other publishers, especially GAMBIT, QUALITY CHESS, and/or DOVER ??


Here is my collection of GAMBIT books in three parts, and thanks to the original uploaders at ChessIndia! sunny

Part 1 (509 mb unpacked):
https://userscloud.com/28rynz01q9ia

Part 2 (593 mb):
https://userscloud.com/a594gb8eialv

Part 3 (492 MB):
https://userscloud.com/vc1htt4px7pe

Password: Caissa


These large files will be available for a limited time only.  On the other hand, more collections to come in the future...

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1616
Points : 10417
Reputation : 8123
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  BubblesTheFish on Sat May 26, 2018 6:55 pm

Thanks for this contribution, also. DL'ing now. You are a wizard, truly awesome. Kudos to you.


Last edited by BubblesTheFish on Sat May 26, 2018 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it is working now)

BubblesTheFish

Posts : 14
Points : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-05-16

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  Jameschess846 on Tue May 29, 2018 8:17 pm

Please post pgn files for these books.

Jameschess846

Posts : 5
Points : 6
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-05-28

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  BubblesTheFish on Wed May 30, 2018 1:58 am

@Jameschess846,

approx 1/3 of them have either pgn or chessbase database as part of the download.

BubblesTheFish

Posts : 14
Points : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-05-16

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  Jameschess846 on Wed May 30, 2018 5:32 am

It would be easier if someone upload pgn files separately.

Jameschess846

Posts : 5
Points : 6
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-05-28

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  UltraKoyomi on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:24 am

ChessCaissa wrote:I have a very large collection of Everyman books, from my days at ChessIndia.
it is divided into four parts.  I will try to upload them one by one, and thanks to the original uploaders at ChessIndia. sunny
Here is part 1 (498 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/blaas8xo3m3ouz1/Part%20I%20Everyman.7z
Part 2 (539 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kfye67vdug76bk5/Part%20II%20Everyman.7z
Part 3 (428 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w0rpmh6e1mh4dsm/Part%20III%20Everyman.7z
Part 4: (557 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/04jclsys99i3qi2/Part%20IV%20Everyman.7z

Password: Caissa

These large files will be available for a limited time only.

Can you reupload again pls? getting error

UltraKoyomi

Posts : 47
Points : 107
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-07-14

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  rickystevano on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:07 am

woww thankyou but we dont know list tittle and year that book, maybe have it all before

rickystevano

Posts : 225
Points : 237
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2017-11-21

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  ChessCaissa on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:43 pm

UltraKoyomi wrote:
ChessCaissa wrote:I have a very large collection of Everyman books, from my days at ChessIndia.
it is divided into four parts.  I will try to upload them one by one, and thanks to the original uploaders at ChessIndia. sunny
Here is part 1 (498 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/blaas8xo3m3ouz1/Part%20I%20Everyman.7z
Part 2 (539 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kfye67vdug76bk5/Part%20II%20Everyman.7z
Part 3 (428 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w0rpmh6e1mh4dsm/Part%20III%20Everyman.7z
Part 4: (557 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/04jclsys99i3qi2/Part%20IV%20Everyman.7z

Password: Caissa

These large files will be available for a limited time only.

Can you reupload again pls? getting error

Here is the entire collection in a single file (about 2 gb):
https://userscloud.com/3cicsn1vs3g8
Mirror:
https://dropmefiles.com/duaw0

Password: CAISSA

In the future, I plan to upload similar collections of Batsford, Russell and Cadogan books. I am not sure about Dover, a collection I used to have but cannot find at the moment...

I am not sure for how long these huge files will be accessible, so interested members should download asap.

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1616
Points : 10417
Reputation : 8123
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  vladimirovsky on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:57 pm

ChessCaissa wrote:
UltraKoyomi wrote:
ChessCaissa wrote:I have a very large collection of Everyman books, from my days at ChessIndia.
it is divided into four parts.  I will try to upload them one by one, and thanks to the original uploaders at ChessIndia. sunny
Here is part 1 (498 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/blaas8xo3m3ouz1/Part%20I%20Everyman.7z
Part 2 (539 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kfye67vdug76bk5/Part%20II%20Everyman.7z
Part 3 (428 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w0rpmh6e1mh4dsm/Part%20III%20Everyman.7z
Part 4: (557 mb):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/04jclsys99i3qi2/Part%20IV%20Everyman.7z

Password: Caissa

These large files will be available for a limited time only.

Can you reupload again pls? getting error

Here is the entire collection in a single file (about 2 gb):
https://userscloud.com/3cicsn1vs3g8
Mirror:
https://dropmefiles.com/duaw0

Password: CAISSA

In the future, I plan to upload similar collections of Batsford, Russell and Cadogan books.  I am not sure about Dover, a collection I used to have but cannot find at the moment...

I am not sure for how long these huge files will be accessible, so interested members should download asap.

We will be waiting for this one. Can't wait! bounce bounce

vladimirovsky

Posts : 49
Points : 59
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2018-03-22

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  rickystevano on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:53 am

very fast from dropfile download it, please gambit upload to there too 1 file, thanks

rickystevano

Posts : 225
Points : 237
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2017-11-21

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  ChessCaissa on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:04 pm

rickystevano wrote:very fast from dropfile download it, please gambit upload to there too 1 file, thanks

As requested, here is the Gambit collection (1.8 gb) in a single file, on DropMeFiles:
https://dropmefiles.com/1W0xi

Password: CAISSA

Thanks to the original uploaders! sunny

Please note that on this site files remain accessible for no more than two weeks...

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1616
Points : 10417
Reputation : 8123
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty The Killer Sicilian

Post  deepjcc on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:39 pm

Thanks for all ChessCaissa!

Is someone can provide this book?
Everyman E-books Killer11

deepjcc

Posts : 9
Points : 18
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-07-30

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  ChessCaissa on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:28 pm

deepjcc wrote:Thanks for all ChessCaissa!

Is someone can provide this book?
Everyman E-books Killer11

PDF (6.4 mb):
https://www17.zippyshare.com/v/4MtQnh7u/file.html

Thanks to the original uploader! sunny

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1616
Points : 10417
Reputation : 8123
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  deepjcc on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:35 pm

So Great!  Very Happy
Thanks a lot to the original uploader and ChessCaissa!

deepjcc

Posts : 9
Points : 18
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-07-30

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty The will to win

Post  deepjcc on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:03 pm

Everyman E-books The_wi10

And this one? Wink

deepjcc

Posts : 9
Points : 18
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-07-30

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Quality chess

Post  Gmde on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 am

Please upload all quality chess books up to today. Anyone
Has please share.
Gmde
Thank you

Gmde

Posts : 406
Points : 57
Reputation : -623
Join date : 2018-06-28

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  ChessCaissa on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:38 am

deepjcc wrote:Everyman E-books The_wi10

And this one? Wink

PDF (3.7 mb):
https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/Q9N8jGmZ/file.html

Thanks to the original uploader! sunny

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1616
Points : 10417
Reputation : 8123
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Everyman E-books Empty Re: Everyman E-books

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum