chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

raubfısh engıne

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  moojoo on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:33 pm

thelightmare wrote:I tried but Raubfish win first 5 games agains Rybka and I stopped the test. I don't believe you.

You are talking nonsense without any evidence.

Do you think a 5 games is enough to judge an engine?
I have showed you a match of 100 games, and here is another 100 games:
raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 P_1556kuek91

moojoo

Posts : 12
Points : 14
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2019-04-26

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  thelightmare on Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:22 am

Sorry for my words. I just want to make another test. Would you please give me the uci setting both and the time condition? I just want to retest this.
Best Regards...

thelightmare

Posts : 18
Points : 33
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2019-08-25

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  thelightmare on Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:20 pm

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Bandic10
That was a basic 5+3 test and Deep Rybka losed this very badly. You can call this as a knockout.
4CPU for both side, 1024 MB Hash for both side, Large Pages both true.
So, are we clear now?

thelightmare

Posts : 18
Points : 33
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2019-08-25

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  moojoo on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:57 pm

thelightmare wrote:Sorry for my words. I just want to make another test. Would you please give me the uci setting both and the time condition? I just want to retest this.
Best Regards...
This is another 100 games between the 2 engines:

I'm using Aquarium 2019-64bit

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 P_15570qh7s1

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 P_1557lcqkh2

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 P_1557cfp6r3

moojoo

Posts : 12
Points : 14
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2019-04-26

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  cubail on Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:43 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6zd9gns52lqm8c/Raubfisch%20X42_%20%28sl%29%20%20and%20GTZ21_%28sl%29.rar?dl=0

cubail

Posts : 1615
Points : 3158
Reputation : 1387
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  kramnik on Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:57 am

Provide the games, the evidences, or you'll be just another blathering psycho.

moojoo wrote:This is another 100 games between the 2 engines:

I'm using Aquarium 2019-64bit

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 P_15570qh7s1

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 P_1557lcqkh2

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 P_1557cfp6r3

kramnik

Posts : 353
Points : 991
Reputation : 614
Join date : 2018-06-28

https://chess.massimilianogoi.com

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  kramnik on Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Raubfisch: Updated Avril, 14 2019.

kramnik

Posts : 353
Points : 991
Reputation : 614
Join date : 2018-06-28

https://chess.massimilianogoi.com

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  cubail on Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:58 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7iboilp9c4zk3qk/Raubfisch%20X42a_%28sl%29%20and%20GTZ21a_%28sl%29.rar?dl=0

cubail

Posts : 1615
Points : 3158
Reputation : 1387
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  cubail on Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:14 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8oxwsju5bpxotbo/Raubfisch%20X42b_%28sl%29%20and%20GTZ21b_%28sl%29.rar?dl=0

cubail

Posts : 1615
Points : 3158
Reputation : 1387
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  cubail on Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:20 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezz4qbvcorh4ni2/Raubfisch%20X42c._%28sl%29%20and%20GTZ21c._%28sl%29.rar?dl=0

cubail

Posts : 1615
Points : 3158
Reputation : 1387
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Raubfish

Post  Inzebab on Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:33 am

Thanks a lot cubail, this is allways the engine I'm waiting for long analysis and preparation !! Regards ...
Inzebab
Inzebab

Posts : 548
Points : 1783
Reputation : 1231
Join date : 2017-09-28

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  kramnik on Sat May 02, 2020 3:57 am

Mirrored: Raubfisch X42c (sl) and GTZ21c (sl).

A little note from AMENOPHIS (the nickanme of the author): Notice to Raubfisch users or anyone who hesitated to use it on the Infinitychess server. If you do not have a 7-piece Syzygy TB. To avoid any bugs related to Syzygy TB, I recommend you to make the following settings: SyzygyProbeDepth = 1 and SyzygyProbeLimit = 6..

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Syzygy_settings

kramnik

Posts : 353
Points : 991
Reputation : 614
Join date : 2018-06-28

https://chess.massimilianogoi.com

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  Ginelu on Sat May 02, 2020 6:24 am

kramnik wrote:Mirrored: Raubfisch X42c (sl) and GTZ21c (sl).

A little note from AMENOPHIS (the nickanme of the author): Notice to Raubfisch users or anyone who hesitated to use it on the Infinitychess server. If you do not have a 7-piece Syzygy TB. To avoid any bugs related to Syzygy TB, I recommend you to make the following settings: SyzygyProbeDepth = 1 and SyzygyProbeLimit = 6..

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Syzygy_settings

I use Raubfisch X42c. I don't know what the difference is from GTZ21c (sl). Can you clarify for me?

Ginelu

Posts : 140
Points : 152
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2019-03-20

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty X & GTZ

Post  Inzebab on Sat May 02, 2020 6:52 am

Hi Ginelu,
this is an old explanation published long time ago on the net. Sorry, I ain't nothing else
:
What is the difference between X and ME versions ?
Many Raubfisch users ask the question about the difference between version ME262_GTZ and X . Raubfisch X... has an additional option which is intended for chess players by correspondence. This option is ICC. It allows to facilitate research of hardly solvent position during an analysis. The options ICC_Analysis and Clear_Search are in the experimental phase. ICC means International Correspondence Chess. In contrast to Raubfisch ME262_GTZ series which is neutral, the assessment of the Raubfisch X version has been optimized to be more aggressive ( advantage) and taking greater risks(disadvantage).
To illustrate the effectiveness of the ICC option in an awkward position analysis, I did three tests with two engines: Raubfisch ME262_GTZ16b3. and Raubfisch X37b3.
The position that I've analyzed is the following: 8/5p2/8/8/p7/rpK4p/1p3ppr/bQ1N1bqk w - -
Analysis 1: Raubfisch ME262_GTZ16b3 runs for 5 min, and can't seem to find the mate position, see below: http://grabilla.com/08112-43f6cdad-d6c0 ... de049.html
In the quest to find the solution, we can notice that the depth(145 ply) reached by Raubfisch ME262_GTZ16b3. is already impressive for hashtable size = 32768 MB . Despite his best efforts, Raubfisch ME262_GTZ16b3. "fails"
Analysis 2: Raubfisch X37b3 (ICC disabled). For more than six minutes, and unfortunately found also the key to solving the problem. http://grabilla.com/08112-9517ea0a-7f55 ... ac5c5.html
It should be noted that under identical test conditions, the performance of Raubfisch X37b3. is slightly lower (depth = 136 ply) compared with Raubfisch ME262_GTZ16b3 (depth = 145 ply, see above) for a much greater analysis time!
Analysis 3: Raubfisch_X37b3 (ICC enabled and Null Move Heuristic disabled ).
The screenshot below taken during analysis shows that Raubfisch X37b3. find the mate position after only 1 min ! http://grabilla.com/08112-cf6c90a3-c265 ... 15814.html
After 3 min of analysis (second screenshot), Raubfisch X series has even the luxury to find an alternative solution.
http://grabilla.com/08112-2b639c6f-0b44 ... 2521f.html
I wrote this article to highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the two engines that despite their differences remain and are part of the same family. They are a bit like two brothers of the same family with the same traits of genetic characters, but with a still nuanced personality.

Regards ...
Inzebab
Inzebab

Posts : 548
Points : 1783
Reputation : 1231
Join date : 2017-09-28

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  Ginelu on Sat May 02, 2020 9:09 am

Inzebab wrote:Hi Ginelu,
this is an old explanation published long time ago on the net. Sorry, I ain't nothing else
:
What is the difference between X and ME versions ?
Many Raubfisch users ask the question about the difference between version ME262_GTZ and X . Raubfisch X... has an additional option which is intended for chess players by correspondence. This option is ICC. It allows to facilitate research of hardly solvent position during an analysis. The options ICC_Analysis and Clear_Search are in the experimental phase. ICC means International Correspondence Chess. In contrast to Raubfisch ME262_GTZ series which is neutral, the assessment of the Raubfisch X version has been optimized to be more aggressive ( advantage) and taking greater risks(disadvantage).
To illustrate the effectiveness of the ICC option in an awkward position analysis, I did three tests with two engines: Raubfisch ME262_GTZ16b3. and Raubfisch X37b3.
The position that I've analyzed is the following: 8/5p2/8/8/p7/rpK4p/1p3ppr/bQ1N1bqk w - -
Analysis 1: Raubfisch ME262_GTZ16b3 runs for 5 min, and can't seem to find the mate position, see below: http://grabilla.com/08112-43f6cdad-d6c0 ... de049.html
In the quest to find the solution, we can notice that the depth(145 ply) reached by Raubfisch ME262_GTZ16b3. is already impressive for hashtable size = 32768 MB . Despite his best efforts, Raubfisch ME262_GTZ16b3. "fails"
Analysis 2: Raubfisch X37b3 (ICC disabled). For more than six minutes, and unfortunately found also the key to solving the problem. http://grabilla.com/08112-9517ea0a-7f55 ... ac5c5.html
It should be noted that under identical test conditions, the performance of Raubfisch X37b3. is slightly lower (depth = 136 ply) compared with Raubfisch ME262_GTZ16b3 (depth = 145 ply, see above) for a much greater analysis time!
Analysis 3: Raubfisch_X37b3 (ICC enabled and Null Move Heuristic disabled ).
The screenshot below taken during analysis shows that Raubfisch X37b3. find the mate position after only 1 min ! http://grabilla.com/08112-cf6c90a3-c265 ... 15814.html
After 3 min of analysis (second screenshot), Raubfisch X series has even the luxury to find an alternative solution.
http://grabilla.com/08112-2b639c6f-0b44 ... 2521f.html
I wrote this article to highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the two engines that despite their differences remain and are part of the same family. They are a bit like two brothers of the same family with the same traits of genetic characters, but with a still nuanced personality.

Regards ...

Yes, I understand now and thank you very much for the explanations! I use chess engines to analyze matches by correspondence. I'm glad I used the right engine. Of course, I also pay attention to other corresponding engines.

Ginelu

Posts : 140
Points : 152
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2019-03-20

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  kramnik on Sat May 02, 2020 3:37 pm

Inzebab, I will redirect your post to the author, thank you.

Edit: your images links are broken! Please fix them.

kramnik

Posts : 353
Points : 991
Reputation : 614
Join date : 2018-06-28

https://chess.massimilianogoi.com

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Raubfısh engıne

Post  Inzebab on Sat May 02, 2020 6:56 pm

Dear Kramnik,
it's me to thanks you because I was unable to remenber who did published it. So thanks a lot, regards ...
Inzebab
Inzebab

Posts : 548
Points : 1783
Reputation : 1231
Join date : 2017-09-28

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  cubail on Fri May 08, 2020 8:06 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oqne02tc3eh2294/Raubfisch%20X42d_%28sl%29%20and%20GTZ21d_%28sl%29.rar?dl=0

cubail

Posts : 1615
Points : 3158
Reputation : 1387
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  cubail on Wed May 13, 2020 5:24 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ozinzuu1ruccu1/Raubfisch%20X42d1_%28sl%29%20and%20GTZ21d1_%28sl%29.rar?dl=0

cubail

Posts : 1615
Points : 3158
Reputation : 1387
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  kramnik on Thu May 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Raubfisch X42d (sl) and GTZ21d (sl).
WINDOWS ONLY, NO MACOS, NO ANDROID!

This time there is a substantial change in the Raubfisch package: AMENOPHIS has decided to implement more executables for any version, we have 64, bmi2, general, modern and ppc.

It's still unclear what is the main difference between GTZ and X; I've tried to ask him but I didn't get any reply. In the past years I wrote that GTZ was for mainframes, but I've read on some forum that the X version is for blitz time games, so I'm a bit confused..


Binaries of the latest version:

GTZ:

- Raubfisch GTZ21d-64.exe FOR 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS
- Raubfisch GTZ21d-bmi2.exe FOR 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEM AND INTEL PROCESSORS
- Raubfisch GTZ21d-general.exe FOR GENERAL 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS
- Raubfisch GTZ21d-modern.exe FOR MODERN MACHINES ON 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS (POPULATION COUNT ALGORYTHM INCLUDED)
- Raubfisch GTZ21d-ppc.exe FOR POWER COMPUTERS HOSTING WINDOWS SYSTEMS 64BIT (POPULATION COUNT ALGORYTHM INCLUDED)

X:

- Raubfisch X42d -ppc.exe FOR POWER COMPUTERS HOSTING WINDOWS SYSTEMS 64BIT (POPULATION COUNT ALGORYTHM INCLUDED)
- Raubfisch X42d-64.exe FOR 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS
- Raubfisch X42d-bmi2.exe FOR 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEM AND INTEL PROCESSORS
- Raubfisch X42d-general.exe FOR GENERAL 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS
- Raubfisch X42d-modern.exe FOR MODERN MACHINES ON 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS (POPULATION COUNT ALGORYTHM INCLUDED)

kramnik

Posts : 353
Points : 991
Reputation : 614
Join date : 2018-06-28

https://chess.massimilianogoi.com

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  cubail on Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:18 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bk6km8kueb270v1/Raubfisch_X42d2_%28sl%29.rar?dl=0

cubail

Posts : 1615
Points : 3158
Reputation : 1387
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  kramnik on Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:17 pm

Mirrored: Raubfisch X41d2b_sl .

kramnik

Posts : 353
Points : 991
Reputation : 614
Join date : 2018-06-28

https://chess.massimilianogoi.com

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Infinity chess

Post  Sony22 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:54 am

moojoo wrote:
kramnik wrote:Kinda looks someone is trolling here... Twisted Evil jocolor  Deep Rybka loses even against Fritz 16 http://ccrl.chessdom.com/ccrl/4040/rating_list_all.html no way it can win against Raubfisch.

I'm not trolling, and have no personal interest nor will lie just for a game.
Use Aquarium2018 or 2019 and test both engines.
Note, I don't trust those sites which claim an engine is stronger than another without solid proof. I have run 100's of tournaments between the two engines, and not even once that Raubfisch X40a2 won a single tournament of 100 games. Test that yourself. Here is an example:

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 P_1213ouahg1



Register if you don't have an Infinity chess account, where you can play with engines, to see if you win a game with Rybka ...

Sony22

Posts : 16
Points : 25
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-29

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  cubail on Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:23 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shmig8p56fvpbjv/Raubfisch%20X42d3_%28sl%29%20and%20GTZ21d3_%28sl%29.rar?dl=0

cubail

Posts : 1615
Points : 3158
Reputation : 1387
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  kramnik on Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:15 am

Mirrored: Raubfisch X42d3 and Raubfisch GTZ21d3 and a note about Raubfisch.

kramnik

Posts : 353
Points : 991
Reputation : 614
Join date : 2018-06-28

https://chess.massimilianogoi.com

Back to top Go down

raubfısh engıne  - Page 9 Empty Re: raubfısh engıne

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum