chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Mega Database 2021

Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Mega Database 2021

Post  master_killer on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:14 am

If anyone has Mega Database 2021, Please upload it here.
Thanks in advance!

master_killer

Posts : 42
Points : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-07-20

master_killer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  maxxmilan on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:27 am

master_killer wrote:If anyone has Mega Database 2021, Please upload it here.
Thanks in advance!

Chessbase 16 with medicine 3.0
https://mega.nz/file/KsMwnZzI#Nq1qEoEilh1aMOWvhgiIyRja7qtlImQiA1Y-dxGGDzE

MegaDatabase 2021
https://mega.nz/file/zoNDACDT#aZPBiEMAViIT2fM3OiCSOFlRums2_yj4TrE0Ry5Ovi4

maxxmilan

Posts : 99
Points : 816
Reputation : 657
Join date : 2018-06-18

AdD, kostas2112, Scappacapa, iang, master_killer and Lazana like this post

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  luiez on Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:28 pm

maxxmilan wrote:
master_killer wrote:If anyone has Mega Database 2021, Please upload it here.
Thanks in advance!

Chessbase 16 with medicine 3.0
https://mega.nz/file/KsMwnZzI#Nq1qEoEilh1aMOWvhgiIyRja7qtlImQiA1Y-dxGGDzE

MegaDatabase 2021
https://mega.nz/file/zoNDACDT#aZPBiEMAViIT2fM3OiCSOFlRums2_yj4TrE0Ry5Ovi4

Thanks

luiez

Posts : 13
Points : 24
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-12-03

AdD and master_killer like this post

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  aquilotto1968 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:26 am

Hi. The file CB-medicine 3.0.exe doesn't work and an error says that it's a virus detected file potentially dangerous for my pc, and then the file disappears. Can you help me? Thanks a lot!

Chessbase 16 with medicine 3.0
https://mega.nz/file/KsMwnZzI#Nq1qEoEilh1aMOWvhgiIyRja7qtlImQiA1Y-dxGGDzE

MegaDatabase 2021
https://mega.nz/file/zoNDACDT#aZPBiEMAViIT2fM3OiCSOFlRums2_yj4TrE0Ry5Ovi4[/quote]

aquilotto1968

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-01-03

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  maxxmilan on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:54 am

aquilotto1968 wrote:Hi. The file CB-medicine 3.0.exe doesn't work and an error says that it's a virus detected file potentially dangerous for my pc, and then the file disappears. Can you help me? Thanks a lot!

Chessbase 16 with medicine 3.0
https://mega.nz/file/KsMwnZzI#Nq1qEoEilh1aMOWvhgiIyRja7qtlImQiA1Y-dxGGDzE

MegaDatabase 2021
https://mega.nz/file/zoNDACDT#aZPBiEMAViIT2fM3OiCSOFlRums2_yj4TrE0Ry5Ovi4
[/quote]

There is no virus or malware, of course, we all know the antivirus detected as such.
Temporarily disable or switch off your antivirus BEFORE you download it, not afterwards. Then do not re-enable your anitivirus until AFTER you have applied the CB medicine 3.0 to activate the CB16.

CB-Keygen3.0
https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/1lPg6Qhs/file.html

maxxmilan

Posts : 99
Points : 816
Reputation : 657
Join date : 2018-06-18

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  carlsen666 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:09 am

Could anybody post the Update 04 (2021)?
Thank you very much!!




             bounce

carlsen666

Posts : 27
Points : 16
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2019-07-07

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  tagzzz on Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:24 am

carlsen666 wrote:Could anybody post the Update 04 (2021)?
Thank you very much!!
             bounce

Here u go
https://mega4up.com/1y6bopggys8e
Pw: chess
Credits go to the original uploaders!

tagzzz

Posts : 501
Points : 665
Reputation : -690
Join date : 2020-08-26

hoyodemonterrey and carlsen666 like this post

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  nestur on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:15 pm

carlsen666 wrote:Could anybody post the Update 04 (2021)?
Thank you very much!!

             bounce

Update 04? and where are 01, 02 and 03 ?
nestur
nestur

Posts : 32
Points : 32
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  carlsen666 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:06 pm

nestur wrote:
carlsen666 wrote:Could anybody post the Update 04 (2021)?
Thank you very much!!

             bounce

Update 04? and where are 01, 02 and 03 ?



I think that 54 is 01
                55 is 02
                56 is 03 and
                57 is 04
I readed it the other day here (I don´t know where)

carlsen666

Posts : 27
Points : 16
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2019-07-07

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  dermo on Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:53 pm

carlsen666 wrote:
I think that 54 is 01
                55 is 02
                56 is 03 and
                57 is 04
I readed it the other day here (I don´t know where)
Exactly, here you have updates 01 to 03
https://anonfiles.com/vd01z2s8p9/Mega_2021-01_03_7z

dermo

Posts : 13
Points : 31
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2019-01-01

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Updates transition

Post  Potjoe on Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:42 am

Hi! You've probably seen my post about the updates. Actually after a first look, I think that :
Mega 2020-53 == Mega 2021-1
Mega 2020-54 == Mega 2021-2
Mega 2020-55 == Mega 2021-3
Mega 2020-56 == Mega 2021-4.

I could'nt find some of the 53's games by default in the 2021 mega database.
Can anybody confirm the order ?

Potjoe

Posts : 4
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-11-20

nestur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  dermo on Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:29 am

Potjoe wrote:Hi! You've probably seen my post about the updates. Actually after a first look, I think that :
Mega 2020-53 == Mega 2021-1
Mega 2020-54 == Mega 2021-2
Mega 2020-55 == Mega 2021-3
Mega 2020-56 == Mega 2021-4.

I could'nt find some of the 53's games by default in the 2021 mega database.
Can anybody confirm the order ?
Mega Database 2021 Megaba10
Mega Database 2021 Megaba11
You can compare the updates in the images above

And here, the latest update of megabase 2021:
https://anonfiles.com/11s1Efs3p3/Mega_2021-04_cbv

dermo

Posts : 13
Points : 31
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2019-01-01

Sellig1947, hoyodemonterrey, nestur, iang, carlsen666 and RobinVanPersie like this post

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  Potjoe on Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:36 am

Thank you !!

Potjoe

Posts : 4
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-11-20

Back to top Go down

Mega Database 2021 Empty Re: Mega Database 2021

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum