chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests

Go down

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Empty Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests

Post  Vlad555333 on Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:51 pm

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Clipbo75

=SR=

sunny
Vlad555333
Vlad555333

Posts : 70
Points : 196
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2020-05-02

Back to top Go down

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Empty Re: Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests

Post  Vlad555333 on Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:27 am

Very strong this version. The situation after 22 games in my test:

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Clipbo76

Absolutely impressive its play !

=SR=

sunny
Vlad555333
Vlad555333

Posts : 70
Points : 196
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2020-05-02

Back to top Go down

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Empty Re: Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests

Post  Vlad555333 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:24 am

-TC=4'+2"
   -Hash=256 MB
   -GUI: Arena 3.5.1
   -Book: IM_4mvs.abk (8 plies book) for both engines
   -default settings for both engines
   -1 thread-CPU=Intel i5-7400-3GHz (Kaby Lake)
   -6-men Syzygy bases for both engines.

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Clipbo78

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Clipbo79

+108 Elo face to Stockfish 11.

=SR=

sunny
Vlad555333
Vlad555333

Posts : 70
Points : 196
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2020-05-02

Back to top Go down

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Empty Re: Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests

Post  indychess on Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:09 am

Vlad555333 wrote:-TC=4'+2"
   -Hash=256 MB
   -GUI: Arena 3.5.1
   -Book: IM_4mvs.abk (8 plies book) for both engines
   -default settings for both engines
   -1 thread-CPU=Intel i5-7400-3GHz (Kaby Lake)
   -6-men Syzygy bases for both engines.

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Clipbo78

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Clipbo79

+108 Elo face to Stockfish 11.

=SR=

sunny
Are you going to publish games also or just bragging with cross tables
indychess
indychess

Posts : 10
Points : 18
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-07-09

Back to top Go down

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Empty Re: Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests

Post  Vlad555333 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:10 am

indychess wrote:
Are you going to publish games also or just bragging with cross tables


Yes, if there are requests. If the results bother some of the distinguished members of the forum I can stop communicating them at any time. Just let me know.


=SR=

sunny
Vlad555333
Vlad555333

Posts : 70
Points : 196
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2020-05-02

Back to top Go down

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Empty Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests

Post  supersharp77 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:58 am

Vlad555333 wrote:
indychess wrote:
Are you going to publish games also or just bragging with cross tables


Yes, if there are requests. If the results bother some of the distinguished members of the forum I can stop communicating them at any time. Just let me know.


=SR=

sunny

Engine Testing Section? Smile
supersharp77
supersharp77

Posts : 195
Points : 400
Reputation : -19
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 56
Location : Southwest USA

Vlad555333 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests Empty Re: Raubfish X43a2 BMI2-SV2257 in tests

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum