chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Easy Chess Engines...Windows..Android...Mac

Go down

Easy Chess Engines...Windows..Android...Mac Empty Easy Chess Engines...Windows..Android...Mac

Post  supersharp77 on Thu May 14, 2020 4:41 pm

While working on a Project Concerning Humans vs Chess Engines a problem/Issue has come to my attention....A large drop off in the amount of contested chess programs/engines vs Human games and matches available in the last 20-25 years..The primary blame may be that as Chess Engines have become stronger...(SuperStrong is my term) Human players have played them less and less..and primarily use them now for analysis instead..I place blame on engine strength (Stockfish is the leader of the pack) and playing style...(more boring sterile playing styles) Hence I figured it would be a good idea to reintroduce players to engines with nice playing styles that are fun but not overly strong (Superstrong)...experiment and Have Fun!! Windows...Android & Mac strength 2300 and below (estimated)  Very Happy

Windows. Crafty 11, Thinker 3.0c, Queen, GLC, Chessbin, Chess 1.3, Chads Chess, Simple, Chessbin, Murderhole, Samchess, Dragontooth, IQ23, Mint, Jabba, Needle, Soberango, Soldat, Greko etc..

Android. Joanna NG Play ChessOne, Colchess, Jester, Bikjump, Samchess Smash, Olithink, Pulse, Sunsetter, etc

Mac. Fruit...Komodo 1.3 Daydreamer Exchess etc...

https://www.4shared.com/s/fVHAErYTrea

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kptbnak4me38esz/Easy_To_Play_Chess_Engines.7z/file
supersharp77
supersharp77

Back to top Go down

Easy Chess Engines...Windows..Android...Mac Empty Re: Easy Chess Engines...Windows..Android...Mac

Post  xam on Fri May 15, 2020 5:34 am

Thanks a lot Supersharp77! The collection is amazing!! (but at least I liked it) cheers

xam

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum