chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Rakic on Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:23 am

Hello chess friends, I  have personally compiled Stockfish 11 source code by adding Stockfish 7 and Stockfish 10 in MS Visual Studio..
The new Engine name called Stockfish 09-02-2020, it looks more powerful and gives fast and accurate evaluation. this is combination of its 2 different previous version, that means now the new chess engine has 3 engine inside  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing ...
I will provide some FEN as well as screenshot of ARENA both SF09-02-2020 and SF 11
Engine link is here: Click Here

FEN to analyze:
1) "8/8/8/8/5kp1/P7/8/1K1N4 w - - 0 1",     // Kc2 - * SF 11 suggests Nd1 and later Kc2, but not evaluate as win in the beginning..
2) "8/8/8/5N2/8/p7/8/2NK3k w - - 0 1",      // Na2 - * See the image How evaluate falls
3) "8/2p4P/8/kr6/6R1/8/8/1K6 w - - 0 1",    // Ka2 - * See the image How evaluate falls
4) "8/8/3P3k/8/1p6/8/1P6/1K3n2 b - - 0 1",  // Nd2 - draw * See the image How evaluate falls  (SF11 fails, it is draw, but it shows Black's Eval too High
5) "rnbqkb1r/ppp2N1p/8/7Q/3Pp3/4P3/PPP4P/RN2KB1q w Qkq - 0 1 " // Ne5+ See the image How evaluate falls,

1) Kc2 --3 Images
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Kc210
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Kc2210
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Kc22210

2) Ka2 --2 Images
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Ka210
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Ka2210

3) Nd2 --2 Images

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Nd2_dr10
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Nd2_dr11

4) Ke5 --1 Image
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Ke510

5) Na2 omitted because both are equal here..

Have fun  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce


Last edited by Rakic on Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Engine changed)

Rakic

Posts : 26
Points : 61
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-01-30
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty harri200k

Post  harri200k on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:05 pm



Can you put a password please.

harri200k

Posts : 57
Points : 72
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2011-03-26

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Rakic on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:41 pm

See Inbox

Rakic

Posts : 26
Points : 61
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-01-30
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  alex67a on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:00 pm

Sorry, I not understand

I not see the password

alex67a

Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-02-09

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty harri200k

Post  harri200k on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:01 pm



Password is: Mortal

harri200k

Posts : 57
Points : 72
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2011-03-26

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Mattia on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:02 pm

Password, pls

Mattia

Posts : 12
Points : 11
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2019-04-26
Age : 75
Location : Frosinone - Itaaly

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty harri200k

Post  harri200k on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:26 pm




Password is: Mortal

harri200k

Posts : 57
Points : 72
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2011-03-26

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  leavenfish on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:46 pm

Rakic wrote:Hello chess friends, I  have personally compiled Stockfish 11 source code by adding Stockfish 7 and Stockfish 10 in MS Visual Studio..

Could you explain what this means? It is unclear.

As an aside - does anyone know of a Stockfish Ver 11 engine where you can set multi-pv to be 'one core' per pv? I am thinking like the newer Komodo MCTS which is great for analyis where you use more than one variation without loss in strength/time.

leavenfish

Posts : 61
Points : 64
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  lazza4 on Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:50 pm

File will not UnZip. using 7Zip.

lazza4

Posts : 184
Points : 233
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Rakic on Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:10 am

leavenfish wrote:
Rakic wrote:Hello chess friends, I  have personally compiled Stockfish 11 source code by adding Stockfish 7 and Stockfish 10 in MS Visual Studio..

Could you explain what this means? It is unclear.

As an aside - does anyone know of a Stockfish Ver 11 engine where you can set multi-pv to be 'one core' per pv? I am thinking like the newer Komodo MCTS which is great for analyis where you use more than one variation without loss in strength/time.

I have combined SF7 and SF 10 source code into SF 11 source code , you can use this engine in ARENA I recommend.

Rakic

Posts : 26
Points : 61
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-01-30
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Rakic on Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:26 pm

I would suggest to my friends that use Aquarium or Arena for analysis, the GUI forces engine to (all Engine ike, komodo, Houdini) analysie accurate and fast, Chessbase 15, Fritz 17 GUI never do this, only stockfish can analyse accurate on Fritz GUI,.
You can check this example FEN : rnbqkb1r/ppp2N1p/8/7Q/3Pp3/4P3/PPP4P/RN2KB1q w - - 0 1
Here Ne5 wins, check with all the Engine with all the GUI.

Rakic

Posts : 26
Points : 61
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-01-30
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  leavenfish on Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:03 pm

Rakic wrote:I would suggest to my friends that use Aquarium or Arena for analysis, the GUI forces engine to (all Engine ike, komodo, Houdini) analysie accurate and fast, Chessbase 15, Fritz 17 GUI never do this, only stockfish can analyse accurate on Fritz GUI,.
You can check this example FEN : rnbqkb1r/ppp2N1p/8/7Q/3Pp3/4P3/PPP4P/RN2KB1q w - - 0 1
Here Ne5 wins, check with all the Engine with all the GUI.

Komodo 13.2.5 finds 1.Ne5 instantly in Chessbase. Not sure what you are getting at.

leavenfish

Posts : 61
Points : 64
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Rakic on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:31 pm

leavenfish wrote:
Rakic wrote:I would suggest to my friends that use Aquarium or Arena for analysis, the GUI forces engine to (all Engine ike, komodo, Houdini) analysie accurate and fast, Chessbase 15, Fritz 17 GUI never do this, only stockfish can analyse accurate on Fritz GUI,.
You can check this example FEN : rnbqkb1r/ppp2N1p/8/7Q/3Pp3/4P3/PPP4P/RN2KB1q w - - 0 1
Here Ne5 wins, check with all the Engine with all the GUI.

Komodo 13.2.5 finds 1.Ne5 instantly in Chessbase. Not sure what you are getting at.

oK! I have Komodo 13.2 only, can you post Komodo 13.2.5 here please?

Rakic

Posts : 26
Points : 61
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-01-30
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty slt

Post  mghirbi on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:23 am

pass mortal ne fonctionne pas merci

mghirbi

Posts : 8
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-12-09

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Rakic on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:04 am

Komodo 13.2.5 takes too much time but not clear..
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Img_2011

Houdini 6.0.2 pro it takes up to 40 sec, don't know why
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Img_2010

Rakic

Posts : 26
Points : 61
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-01-30
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  lazza4 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:47 pm

Useless.

lazza4

Posts : 184
Points : 233
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty slt

Post  mghirbi on Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:39 pm

pass stockfish multi3 thx

mghirbi

Posts : 8
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-12-09

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  leavenfish on Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:24 pm

Rakic wrote:Komodo 13.2.5 takes too much time but not clear..


Not sure what you are doing wrong....if you can tell me how to paste a screenshot, I will. Neither Ctr/Shift/C nor the Snipping Tool seem to work in this space for me. Komodo MCTS finds it pretty darn quick.

leavenfish

Posts : 61
Points : 64
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Rakic on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:48 am

leavenfish wrote:
Rakic wrote:Komodo 13.2.5 takes too much time but not clear..


Not sure what you are doing wrong....if you can tell me how to paste a screenshot, I will. Neither Ctr/Shift/C nor the Snipping Tool seem to work in this space for me. Komodo MCTS finds it pretty darn quick.

there will be different mode to capture screen, on Windows 7 -> Win+PrintScreen Button on Keyboard and user can copy paste into "Paint" application which is an inbuilt app, some Laptop have PrintScrn buton itself and if you click Print button a jpg file will be created on user file->photos, this is possible in Win8 as well as Win 10. if this is won't works, then you can open Microsoft office One Note (not one note drive) which is a part of MS office, You can use the screen clipping option! from Insert tab you must drag the space to capture, and you can save the image by Right Click and Save As to png, this method works almost in all Windows PC..


Rakic

Posts : 26
Points : 61
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-01-30
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  leavenfish on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:16 pm

Rakic wrote:
leavenfish wrote:
Rakic wrote:Komodo 13.2.5 takes too much time but not clear..


Not sure what you are doing wrong....if you can tell me how to paste a screenshot, I will. Neither Ctr/Shift/C nor the Snipping Tool seem to work in this space for me. Komodo MCTS finds it pretty darn quick.

there will be different mode to capture screen, on Windows 7 -> Win+PrintScreen Button on Keyboard and user can copy paste into "Paint" application which is an inbuilt app, some Laptop have PrintScrn buton itself and if you click Print button a jpg file will be created on user file->photos, this is possible in Win8 as well as Win 10. if this is won't works, then you can open Microsoft office One Note (not one note drive) which is a part of MS office, You can use the screen clipping option! from Insert tab you must drag the space to capture, and you can save the image by Right Click and Save As to png, this method works almost in all Windows PC..


Thanks. Well, I have a screenshot saved to my desktop as tempsnip.png....but I can't see how to insert it...well, here! Sad There is a button about midway thru the toolbar in this post 'insert image' but it gives options of URL, Height and Width....but I don't see how to simply insert the image of the screenshot.

leavenfish

Posts : 61
Points : 64
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Rakic on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:35 am

leavenfish wrote:
Rakic wrote:
leavenfish wrote:
Rakic wrote:Komodo 13.2.5 takes too much time but not clear..


Not sure what you are doing wrong....if you can tell me how to paste a screenshot, I will. Neither Ctr/Shift/C nor the Snipping Tool seem to work in this space for me. Komodo MCTS finds it pretty darn quick.

there will be different mode to capture screen, on Windows 7 -> Win+PrintScreen Button on Keyboard and user can copy paste into "Paint" application which is an inbuilt app, some Laptop have PrintScrn buton itself and if you click Print button a jpg file will be created on user file->photos, this is possible in Win8 as well as Win 10. if this is won't works, then you can open Microsoft office One Note (not one note drive) which is a part of MS office, You can use the screen clipping option! from Insert tab you must drag the space to capture, and you can save the image by Right Click and Save As to png, this method works almost in all Windows PC..


Thanks. Well, I have a screenshot saved to my desktop as tempsnip.png....but I can't see how to insert it...well, here! Sad  There is a button about midway thru the toolbar in this post 'insert image' but it gives options of URL, Height and Width....but I don't see how to simply insert the image of the screenshot.

Well

Rakic

Posts : 26
Points : 61
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-01-30
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  jparra on Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:40 am

Is this a joke? Are you analyzing with 1 CPU at 600 Knps?
jparra
jparra

Posts : 4
Points : 30
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2019-02-23
Age : 56
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Kinda-47 on Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:16 pm

leavenfish wrote:
Rakic wrote:Komodo 13.2.5 takes too much time but not clear..


Not sure what you are doing wrong....if you can tell me how to paste a screenshot, I will. Neither Ctr/Shift/C nor the Snipping Tool seem to work in this space for me. Komodo MCTS finds it pretty darn quick.

Agreed.

Komodo 13.2.5 MCTS finds it very fast. 6 seconds on an i7-6700HQ and immediately on an Ryzen 2950X

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Untitl11

Kinda-47

Posts : 83
Points : 405
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2019-04-20

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  leavenfish on Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:56 pm

Thanks! I never could figure out how to post the screen shot. Mine looked similar, but with 3 cpu and 3 pv.

leavenfish

Posts : 61
Points : 64
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Sony22 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:46 pm

Rakic wrote:Hello chess friends, I  have personally compiled Stockfish 11 source code by adding Stockfish 7 and Stockfish 10 in MS Visual Studio..
The new Engine name called Stockfish 09-02-2020, it looks more powerful and gives fast and accurate evaluation. this is combination of its 2 different previous version, that means now the new chess engine has 3 engine inside  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing ...
I will provide some FEN as well as screenshot of ARENA both SF09-02-2020 and SF 11
Engine link is here: Click Here

FEN to analyze:
1) "8/8/8/8/5kp1/P7/8/1K1N4 w - - 0 1",     // Kc2 - * SF 11 suggests Nd1 and later Kc2, but not evaluate as win in the beginning..
2) "8/8/8/5N2/8/p7/8/2NK3k w - - 0 1",      // Na2 - * See the image How evaluate falls
3) "8/2p4P/8/kr6/6R1/8/8/1K6 w - - 0 1",    // Ka2 - * See the image How evaluate falls
4) "8/8/3P3k/8/1p6/8/1P6/1K3n2 b - - 0 1",  // Nd2 - draw * See the image How evaluate falls  (SF11 fails, it is draw, but it shows Black's Eval too High
5) "rnbqkb1r/ppp2N1p/8/7Q/3Pp3/4P3/PPP4P/RN2KB1q w Qkq - 0 1 " // Ne5+ See the image How evaluate falls,

1) Kc2 --3 Images
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Kc210
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Kc2210
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Kc22210

2) Ka2 --2 Images
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Ka210
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Ka2210

3) Nd2 --2 Images

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Nd2_dr10
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Nd2_dr11

4) Ke5 --1 Image
Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Ke510

5) Na2 omitted because both are equal here..

Have fun  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce


Stockfish Multi-3 Combination No10

Sony22

Posts : 16
Points : 25
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-29

Back to top Go down

Stockfish Multi-3 Combination Empty Re: Stockfish Multi-3 Combination

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum