chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

No more shares and re-uploads from my side

Go down

No more shares and re-uploads from my side Empty No more shares and re-uploads from my side

Post  MadaraUchiha on Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:37 am

Most people here are ungrateful for the shares.

I spent my own time to re-upload many books here yesterday and I am rewarded with downvotes for that. Downvoting for no reason.

Meanwhile, there are people here who upload stuff in poor links which are filled with ads and multiple clickings and they are rewarded with upvotes here.

I had ideas of re-uploading many DVDs, Books, mp4 here but I am not going to do it.

I have nothing to lose by the way. Deal with it.
MadaraUchiha
MadaraUchiha

Back to top Go down

No more shares and re-uploads from my side Empty Re: No more shares and re-uploads from my side

Post  maxxmilan on Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:11 am

MadaraUchiha wrote:Most people here are ungrateful for the shares.

I spent my own time to re-upload many books here yesterday and I am rewarded with downvotes for that. Downvoting for no reason.

Meanwhile, there are people here who upload stuff in poor links which are filled with ads and multiple clickings and they are rewarded with upvotes here.

I had ideas of re-uploading many DVDs, Books, mp4 here but I am not going to do it.

but what are you doing with your votes? I agree because I also download from other users and not to receive votes.

maxxmilan

Back to top Go down

No more shares and re-uploads from my side Empty Re: No more shares and re-uploads from my side

Post  Vaterachess on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:23 am

Im new here but Im sure we are all very grateful here - Im sure I am! At ChessIndia I was kinda an admin and felt the same emptyness sometimes - but its gone after a while. So cheer up buddy, wishing you a happy (chess) life!

Vaterachess

Back to top Go down

Post  MadaraUchiha on Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:00 pm

maxxmilan wrote:
MadaraUchiha wrote:Most people here are ungrateful for the shares.

but what are you doing with your votes? I agree because I also download from other users and not to receive votes.

Of course, I cannot do anything with the votes. Nobody donates any money or anything for the re-upload using my Internet bandwidth. That's okay and I am completely fine with it.

The least anyone can do is upvote the post of the uploader. It's a token of appreciation to the uploader for spending his time to make the resource available to others. Without that, I probably wouldn't upload anything here.
MadaraUchiha
MadaraUchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Capoplay on Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:44 pm

Hey friend, don't worry about votes or anything like that...The most important thing is your contribution to chess...and THIS, nobody can take from you... Your conscience is much better than their votes Wink
Cheers

Capoplay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum