chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Immortalchess Is Back

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Immortalchess Is Back - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess Is Back

Post  SofaKingKool on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:52 pm

LarsenB wrote:
SofaKingKool wrote:The best workaround is just stay away. Most of the files they are sharing are virus infected.

I'm sure there are more articulate ways to express how this statement is entirely innacurate, but "bullshit" is probably the easiest and simplest to understand

It's easy to criticize without adding anything constructive.
If you think you know of a better workaround let us know what it is.
If you were fortunate enough to download some files that were virus free share them here.
Otherwise shut up and take your sorry ass back to immortal.
SofaKingKool
SofaKingKool

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:18 am

Immortalchess Is Back - Page 4 7d95b5da528ddfe3f328c8ecfc3c9bce

That clown of gaurav is worse than trump, just penalties so stay clown with his failed forum, it will not prosper, and soon it will be banned but the immortal.org page, silly clown with just having closed the failure inciptions.
brethsup
brethsup

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess Is Back - Page 4 Empty new immortal

Post  marranestro on Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:15 am

the immortal forum became a dictatorship of adm garauh sing my marranestro account was banned i don't know why

marranestro

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:32 pm

let's make this forum better without that clown gaurav
brethsup
brethsup

Back to top Go down

Post  LarsenB on Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:06 am

SofaKingKool wrote:
If you were fortunate enough to download some files that were virus free share them here.

What "workaround"? and what do you mean by "some files"?.... EVERY file I got from there is as clean as it was on the old immortal forum or even in this forum here, which should not come as a surprise since the vast majority are the EXACT SAME FILES, simply shared on different mirrors by different users... there is absolutely no need to "work around" anything, save for the usual common sense of having an ad/script blocker and/or VPN connections for the less trusted mirror services, which again is not something specific to the Immortal filkes, but is just as needed for the files made available here.

I don't see how more constructive I can be about the issue; you are the one claiming the files are infected with absolutely no evidence (which is ironic from someone that starts with "It's easy to criticize"... can you submit examples of files that came from there infected? and infected by what exactly, since they are mostly document/database with no executable code inside?)
I mean, it is perfectly within you rights to not like how the new Immortal is moderated, I don't care, everyone can have his opinion on the administrators; but claiming most of the material there is virus infected is simply bullshit
LarsenB
LarsenB

Back to top Go down

Post  SofaKingKool on Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:30 am

SofaKingKool wrote:
wiwichuamerrixmas wrote:Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.
Is there a workaround for this?
The best workaround is just stay away. Most of the files they are sharing are virus infected.

LarsenB wrote:
SofaKingKool wrote:The best workaround is just stay away. Most of the files they are sharing are virus infected.

I'm sure there are more articulate ways to express how this statement is entirely innacurate, but "bullshit" is probably the easiest and simplest to understand

LarsenB wrote:
SofaKingKool wrote:

What "workaround"? and what do you mean by "some files"?.... EVERY file I got from there is as clean as it was on the old immortal forum or even in this forum here, which should not come as a surprise since the vast majority are the EXACT SAME FILES, simply shared on different mirrors by different users... there is absolutely no need to "work around" anything, save for the usual common sense of having an ad/script blocker and/or VPN connections for the less trusted mirror services, which again is not something specific to the Immortal filkes, but is just as needed for the files made available here.

I don't see how more constructive I can be about the issue; you are the one claiming the files are infected with absolutely no evidence (which is ironic from someone that starts with "It's easy to criticize"... can you submit examples of files that came from there infected? and infected by what exactly, since they are mostly document/database with no executable code inside?)
I mean, it is perfectly within you rights to not like how the new Immortal is moderated, I don't care, everyone can have his opinion on the administrators; but claiming most of the material there is virus infected is simply bullshit

wiwichuamerrixmas asked if there was a workaround for the immortal registration being disabled. I replied that the best workaround was to stay away. You replied that my statement was entirely bullshit. Now you say '... there is absolutely no need to "work around" anything'. Please try to keep up.

As you rightly pointed out, the majority of the EXACT SAME FILES files are available on both forums, which makes my workaround look not too bullshitty.

Regarding the infected files, I admit I exaggerated. On 3 occasions I followed a link on immortal to download a file and my AV warned that the file was infected. Sorry I don't recall what files or what site. I just know that I found the same files on chessgod and downloaded them with no problem.

Regarding the admins, I currently have no problem.
SofaKingKool
SofaKingKool

Back to top Go down

Post  Garry K on Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:00 pm

I don't know about virus infected files but I think the site itself is infected. The last time I went there it tried to install a core virus onto my computer, but luckily my avast av blocked the virus.

Garry K

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:05 pm

Garry K wrote:I don't know about virus infected files but I think the site itself is infected. The last time I went there it tried to install a core virus onto my computer, but luckily my avast av blocked the virus.

forget immortalchess.org have virus and garuv is clown, better here.
brethsup
brethsup

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess Is Back - Page 4 Empty Immortal is back!

Post  aryabhakta on Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:39 pm

Hello I am a member of Immortal but some days ago when I tried to open this site it is showing like this:
This page isn’t working
immortalchess.org redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS Sad Sad

How could I open it then?

aryabhakta

Back to top Go down

Post  Anheiser Bush on Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:38 pm

brethsup wrote:
Garry K wrote:I don't know about virus infected files but I think the site itself is infected. The last time I went there it tried to install a core virus onto my computer, but luckily my avast av blocked the virus.

forget  immortalchess.org have virus and  garuv  is clown, better here.

Yes much better here.

Chessgod101 is the home of Rocket Chess Engines.
Anheiser Bush
Anheiser Bush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinda-47 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:50 pm

I tried this morning.  Just going to the page triggered a Kaspersky warning. Blocked an attempted system memory infection.  Maybe they have been a victim of that vBulletin exploit.

I like it better here anyway.

P.S.  Anheiser Bush.  Fixi Hartmann? Very Happy +1

Kinda-47

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:39 am

Kinda-47 wrote:I tried this morning.  Just going to the page triggered a Kaspersky warning. Blocked an attempted system memory infection.  Maybe they have been a victim of that vBulletin exploit.

I like it better here anyway.

P.S.  Anheiser Bush.  Fixi Hartmann? Very Happy +1
welcome friend, garuv has bad administration-
brethsup
brethsup

Back to top Go down

Post  Anheiser Bush on Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:04 pm

chessgod101 wrote:With the help of our good friend Mackavalanche, we have reopened the immortalchess forum on the following domain:

Code:
http://immortalchess.org/vbulletin/index.php

I am asking that all members here proceed to register on this new site. This is hosted on an offshore server and cannot be touched by DMCA and other copyright laws.

The chessgod101 forum was created as only a backup if the original immortalchess went offline. The Chessgod101 forum is not sustainable. It is hosted by a free forum hosting service by a French company. It is constantly being attacked by DMCA notices and copyright claims. My host has deleted all posts on the forum on multiple occasions as a means of enforcing their copyright policies. While the original immortalchess forum may never be restored, we can do our part to continue its legacy so that it may someday achieve its former glory. I want to thank everyone for your continuous, selfless contributions. It is this passionate drive that has helped immortalchess live up to its name.

Why not just put chessgod101 forum on offshore server? vB5 forums are not good.
Anheiser Bush
Anheiser Bush

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess Is Back - Page 4 Empty [code]http://immortalchess.org/vbulletin/index.php[/code]

Post  XChess1971 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:20 am

chessgod101 wrote:With the help of our good friend Mackavalanche, we have reopened the immortalchess forum on the following domain:

Code:
http://immortalchess.org/vbulletin/index.php

I am asking that all members here proceed to register on this new site. This is hosted on an offshore server and cannot be touched by DMCA and other copyright laws.

The chessgod101 forum was created as only a backup if the original immortalchess went offline. The Chessgod101 forum is not sustainable. It is hosted by a free forum hosting service by a French company. It is constantly being attacked by DMCA notices and copyright claims. My host has deleted all posts on the forum on multiple occasions as a means of enforcing their copyright policies. While the original immortalchess forum may never be restored, we can do our part to continue its legacy so that it may someday achieve its former glory. I want to thank everyone for your continuous, selfless contributions. It is this passionate drive that has helped immortalchess live up to its name.

I am trying to sign in. And it doesn't let me!

XChess1971

Back to top Go down

Post  Anheiser Bush on Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:22 pm

HTTP ERROR 500
Anheiser Bush
Anheiser Bush

Back to top Go down

Post  AN and AN on Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:47 pm

This page isn’t working
immortalchess.org is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

AN and AN

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:53 pm

if immortal comes back I again  hack him.

better chessgod101
brethsup
brethsup

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess Is Back - Page 4 Empty immortal chess where are you?? :(

Post  Raginghell on Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:14 pm

immortal chess where are you?? Sad .

Raginghell

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewsteinitz on Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:27 pm

Miss you, immortal!

andrewsteinitz

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess Is Back - Page 4 Empty Immortalchess Is Back

Post  vasalamevaeva on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:05 am

Please webmasters
immortalchess.org
  Discuss community problems and site
immortalchess.org
  To repair.

vasalamevaeva

Back to top Go down

Post  Argeiro on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:29 am

immortal dead.............................

Argeiro

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess Is Back - Page 4 Empty Immortalchess Is Back

Post  vasalamevaeva on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Is this a forum?
immortalchess.org
The mailbox is being repaired

vasalamevaeva

Back to top Go down

Post  user-451 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:59 am

Immortalchess Is Back - Page 4 SUPERMAN
user-451
user-451

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess Is Back - Page 4 Empty Thanks to all moderators

Post  Raginghell on Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:10 am

Most forum users are completely in the dark on what's happening with immortalchess.net In any case we are all thankful for every moment when it has been functional, and hope that somehow it returns

Raginghell

Back to top Go down

Post  gaurav_singh_md on Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Raginghell wrote:Most forum users are completely in the dark on what's happening with immortalchess.net  In any case we are all thankful for every moment when it has been functional, and hope that somehow it returns

The forum database got corrupted. It is being repaired by Chessgod101. Please have patience, it will return.

gaurav_singh_md

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next