chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Immortalchess is returning

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  Garry K on Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:11 am

krazykenny wrote:does immortal work for someone ?
I just get: HTTP ERROR 500

It is now giving the error: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

ERROR 500 means there's a problem with the server or file system that's powering the site.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN means the domain name no longer exists.

(The actual message may depend on which browser you are using. These examples are for Chrome.)

Garry K

Posts : 86
Points : 142
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2019-03-02

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty New Forum Announcement

Post  thedemonschoice on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:58 pm

Hello everyone Very Happy

Since, I see no sign of Immortal coming back and ChessGod getting filled more and more with absolute trash spammers, I have decided to step up and start my very own forum at chess-network.com;

The domain is hosted in a offshore hosting and hence means that no DMCA requests will be taken and allows any file to be shared.

I have decided that NO TROLLS will be allowed and be banned immediately.

The project will take maximum of 7 days more.

Currently it is yet to propagate but expect it working in 2-3 days.

thedemonschoice

Posts : 57
Points : 146
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2018-11-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  AN and AN on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:03 pm

Sir will they upload chess material in that forum like immortal

AN and AN

Posts : 76
Points : 10
Reputation : -82
Join date : 2019-04-01
Age : 14
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  keresA on Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:26 am

thedemonschoice wrote:Hello everyone Very Happy

Since, I see no sign of Immortal coming back and ChessGod getting filled more and more with absolute trash spammers, I have decided to step up and start my very own forum at chess-network.com;

The domain is hosted in a offshore hosting and hence means that no DMCA requests will be taken and allows any file to be shared.

I have decided that NO TROLLS will be allowed and be banned immediately.

The project will take maximum of 7 days more.

Currently it is yet to propagate but expect it working in 2-3 days.

We 've to register again i think, or we can to use the old Immortal account?

keresA

Posts : 88
Points : 117
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2014-01-21

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  andrewsteinitz on Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:42 am

Awesome news, I am curious.

andrewsteinitz

Posts : 171
Points : 548
Reputation : 259
Join date : 2019-04-23

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  Garry K on Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:11 pm

thedemonschoice wrote:
.....
I have decided that NO TROLLS will be allowed and be banned immediately.
.....
I will be using a more modern, recently updated and secure forum to make sure no hacking is done.

Nappy has been Trumped

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 56e

Garry K

Posts : 86
Points : 142
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2019-03-02

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  Garry K on Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:22 pm

superLczer wrote:and forum that you make forum that I will destroy.

You are not Techlord, you are Techlord's 13 year old daughter. You can't hack sh1t.

When the new forum is up, everyone will go there and you be here all alone with your 5000 clones. So spam on, soon no one will even come here any more.

Garry K

Posts : 86
Points : 142
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2019-03-02

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  tishanddash on Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:10 am

Nappy goes around backsides to keep crap from falling out Trump sounds like dump and the sound of hot air coming from the nappy ,,, also the term for that sound Pretty much sums up the smelly piece of crap spammer whoever name he uses Laughing

tishanddash

Posts : 87
Points : 160
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2019-05-07

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Just finished launching!

Post  thedemonschoice on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:38 pm

Hello Wink

Just finished launching Chess-Network.com

Added like button apart from updating it to the latest forum version. Added Cloudflare and much more!

Join Now and enjoy Smile

PS: Server needs upgrade. I will get a better one if I get enough support.

thedemonschoice

Posts : 57
Points : 146
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2018-11-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  nhnsn on Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:33 am

thedemonschoice wrote:Hello Wink

Just finished launching Chess-Network.com

Added like button apart from updating it to the latest forum version. Added Cloudflare and much more!

Join Now and enjoy Smile

PS: Server needs upgrade. I will get a better one if I get enough support.

Hello, the page doesn't load for me.. is it restricted to certain countries?
Anyway, I really appreciate what you're doing, I think there's still plenty of people willing to share their material, and chessgod101.com is bound to fall any day.
You're the man!

nhnsn

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2019-10-28

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  tishanddash on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:00 am

loads for me but every time i enter the CORRECT captcha code it returns same page to me Rolling Eyes

tishanddash

Posts : 87
Points : 160
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2019-05-07

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  thedemonschoice on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:01 am

nhnsn wrote:
thedemonschoice wrote:Hello Wink

Just finished launching Chess-Network.com

Added like button apart from updating it to the latest forum version. Added Cloudflare and much more!

Join Now and enjoy Smile

PS: Server needs upgrade. I will get a better one if I get enough support.

Hello, the page doesn't load for me.. is it restricted to certain countries?
Anyway, I really appreciate what you're doing, I think there's still plenty of people willing to share their material, and chessgod101.com is bound to fall any day.
You're the man!

Hey Smile
Can you please check it now?
I was doing some maintenance work and that's why.

thedemonschoice

Posts : 57
Points : 146
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2018-11-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Try again.

Post  thedemonschoice on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:16 am

tishanddash wrote:loads for me but every time i enter the CORRECT captcha code it returns same page to me Rolling Eyes

You too, I was doing Maintenance. Now its back up.

thedemonschoice

Posts : 57
Points : 146
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2018-11-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  tishanddash on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:30 am

Cheers
NOT a plug , but i have made a back up forum for some friends forum that are being threatened with forums deletion thanks to a certain commercial bookmakers complaints continued Rolling Eyes
it will be mainly Stockfish and with MZ's blessing to Sugar engines supportive NOT as completion to here (was initially started to support Ippolit ) https://morethanchessagame.createaforum.com/
Nothing much posted yet , waiting to see outcome of other forums problem , plus i confess to finding it a pretty strange set up unlike here
Still Best wishes to all but Nappy cheeks santa

tishanddash

Posts : 87
Points : 160
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2019-05-07

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty From Russia it is not possible to enter the site

Post  sergeyxvj on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:58 am

From Russia it is not possible to enter the site

sergeyxvj

Posts : 31
Points : 25
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty THat should not happen

Post  thedemonschoice on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:07 am

sergeyxvj wrote:From Russia it is not possible to enter the site

Can you please DM me? What error are you getting?

thedemonschoice

Posts : 57
Points : 146
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2018-11-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  sergeyxvj on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:11 am

Unable to access the site. Timed out waiting for a response from the site chess-network.com.
Try the following:

Check your internet connection.
Check your proxy and firewall settings.
Run network diagnostics on Windows

sergeyxvj

Posts : 31
Points : 25
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty DNS Propogation

Post  thedemonschoice on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:15 am

sergeyxvj wrote:Unable to access the site. Timed out waiting for a response from the site chess-network.com.
Try the following:

Check your internet connection.
Check your proxy and firewall settings.
Run network diagnostics on Windows

It could be possible that DNS propogation is still going;

Try going into another browser or use Incognito Mode; If not, try using another net. (Mobile internet maybe) and see if it works.

thedemonschoice

Posts : 57
Points : 146
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2018-11-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  sergeyxvj on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:20 am

I put the extension in the browser vpn configured on the USA and earned

sergeyxvj

Posts : 31
Points : 25
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Using TOR Browser seems to work for me

Post  nhnsn on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:53 am

Well, neither Chrome nor firefox seemed to work, even on incognito mode.
What did worked though is using the TOR Browser. Hope soon the other browsers work, but thus far the site's looking good!

nhnsn

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2019-10-28

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  thedemonschoice on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:32 am

nhnsn wrote:Well, neither Chrome nor firefox seemed to work, even on incognito mode.
What did worked though is using the TOR Browser. Hope soon the other browsers work, but thus far the site's looking good!

Are you from Russia too?

thedemonschoice

Posts : 57
Points : 146
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2018-11-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  nhnsn on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:38 am

thedemonschoice wrote:
nhnsn wrote:Well, neither Chrome nor firefox seemed to work, even on incognito mode.
What did worked though is using the TOR Browser. Hope soon the other browsers work, but thus far the site's looking good!

Are you from Russia too?
No, Im from South America

nhnsn

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2019-10-28

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty DNS Propogation

Post  thedemonschoice on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:49 am

Okay, So I am guessing its just DNS issue and will be fixed automatically within 48 hours Smile

thedemonschoice

Posts : 57
Points : 146
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2018-11-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  SofaKingKool on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:25 pm

thedemonschoice wrote:Hello Wink

Just finished launching Chess-Network.com

Added like button apart from updating it to the latest forum version. Added Cloudflare and much more!

Join Now and enjoy Smile

PS: Server needs upgrade. I will get a better one if I get enough support.

Like button not working for me.

Also can you make the avatar size a little bigger?
SofaKingKool
SofaKingKool

Posts : 91
Points : 349
Reputation : 244
Join date : 2019-08-29

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty I know :)

Post  thedemonschoice on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:46 pm

I had some issue with a plugin, currently fixing it. Avatar also noted; Kindly create a topic in Suggestions and Feedback there instead of here Smile

thedemonschoice

Posts : 57
Points : 146
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2018-11-14

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum