chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

QUESTIONS OF MODERN CHESS THEORY - A Soviet Classic - Isaac Lipnitsky

Go down

QUESTIONS OF MODERN CHESS THEORY - A Soviet Classic - Isaac Lipnitsky Empty QUESTIONS OF MODERN CHESS THEORY - A Soviet Classic - Isaac Lipnitsky

Post  reinhardarp on Fri May 24, 2019 4:31 pm

It is my honor to make my 1st input to this great community!

Questions of Modern Chess Theory is the lost masterpiece of Soviet chess literature. It was written by a 2-time Ukrainian Champion, and published in the Soviet Union in 1956. Russian experts say it is one of the most influential chess books of the 20th century, yet it was never published in English.

Isaac Lipnitsky was a major player on the Soviet chess scene just after World War Two, strong enough to take the scalps of Keres, Smyslov and Petrosian. He would no doubt have been a household name had he not tragically passed away at a young age in 1959.

The missing link between Nimzowitsch’s My System and chess today, updated for the 21st century.QUESTIONS OF MODERN CHESS THEORY - A Soviet Classic - Isaac Lipnitsky SS-image-2008-09-24-48da2f2caf096

MEGA link:  https://mega.nz/#!YHIzDIJJ!oQHaqIjEp1ddtzIK2kvj0AxUnsuAbcGfSvVxOzVPcGE

no password! ready to print and enjoy.
reinhardarp
reinhardarp

Back to top Go down

QUESTIONS OF MODERN CHESS THEORY - A Soviet Classic - Isaac Lipnitsky Empty Re: QUESTIONS OF MODERN CHESS THEORY - A Soviet Classic - Isaac Lipnitsky

Post  khaled222 on Sat May 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Thanks

khaled222

Back to top Go down

QUESTIONS OF MODERN CHESS THEORY - A Soviet Classic - Isaac Lipnitsky Empty Re: QUESTIONS OF MODERN CHESS THEORY - A Soviet Classic - Isaac Lipnitsky

Post  andrewsteinitz on Sun May 26, 2019 11:48 am

PGN

http://rgho.st/8mdHySg2K
pwd: Caissa

Thanks to the original uploaders!

andrewsteinitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum