chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  system69 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:59 am

The new Hiarcs book has been released. The new downloadable tournament book is called "Hiarcs14zdBook" and comes in CTG (for PC Chessbase customers), HCS (engine book) and HBG (iPad/iPhone) formats. The new Tournament book has a wider repertoire than before with about 22 million positions

April 2019 Hiarcs14zdBook:
Positions: 21,929,403

Hiarcs14zdBook in CTG format (741Mb compressed) - for use under PC Windows Chessbase GUIs
Hiarcs14zdBook in HCS format (128Mb compressed) - own/engine book for use on PC
April 2019 - HIARCS 13.387 Book in HBG format (213Mb compressed) - for use in HIARCS Chess on the iPhone or iPad

When using the CTG book in Fritz GUIs you should open the Book Options and select Optimise (and change "Up to move" to 64 if you want deep variations).

system69

Posts : 63
Points : 85
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2014-10-27

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  kayed on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:39 pm

thank you very much Very Happy

kayed

Posts : 5
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-03-26

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty link?

Post  crosby87 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:11 pm

hiarcs 14zd link????thanks

crosby87

Posts : 5
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  Lupolui on Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:48 pm

jeando wrote:
you buy it for us

shut up, geci!
Lupolui
Lupolui

Posts : 128
Points : -111
Reputation : -243
Join date : 2017-02-25

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Skif

Post  Skif on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:31 am

hiarcs 14zd link?thanks

Skif

Posts : 18
Points : 12
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2019-02-21

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  m20m14@outlook.com on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:53 pm

Skif wrote:hiarcs 14zd link?thanks

m20m14@outlook.com

Posts : 13
Points : 5
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2018-04-21

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty link

Post  oneslyjoker on Tue May 07, 2019 5:26 am

May I please have the link to this? thanks

oneslyjoker

Posts : 2
Points : 3
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2019-05-07

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  SF Best on Thu May 09, 2019 11:20 am

in immortal we got almost everything very quickly but here hopeless...

SF Best

Posts : 48
Points : 90
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2019-02-01

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  system69 on Thu May 09, 2019 2:48 pm

SF Best wrote:in immortal we got almost everything very quickly but here hopeless...

Do you have new Komodo 13.01 engine? If yes, I am able to offer to you the newest Hiarcs tournament book in CTG, HCS and HBG format.

system69

Posts : 63
Points : 85
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2014-10-27

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  Guest on Thu May 09, 2019 9:58 pm

system69 wrote:
SF Best wrote:in immortal we got almost everything very quickly but here hopeless...

Do you have new Komodo 13.01 engine? If yes, I am able to offer to you the newest Hiarcs tournament book in CTG, HCS and HBG format.

Check the forum rules

http://www.chessgod101.com/t1723-illegal-downloads-prohibited

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  Skif on Sat May 25, 2019 1:34 am

Share a link to this book, please.

Skif

Posts : 18
Points : 12
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2019-02-21

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Download Here !

Post  R4ML4N on Sun May 26, 2019 10:32 pm

system69 wrote:The new Hiarcs book has been released. The new downloadable tournament book is called "Hiarcs14zdBook" and comes in CTG (for PC Chessbase customers), HCS (engine book) and HBG (iPad/iPhone) formats. The new Tournament book has a wider repertoire than before with about 22 million positions

April 2019 Hiarcs14zdBook:
Positions: 21,929,403

Hiarcs14zdBook in CTG format (741Mb compressed) - for use under PC Windows Chessbase GUIs
Hiarcs14zdBook in HCS format (128Mb compressed) - own/engine book for use on PC
April 2019 - HIARCS 13.387 Book in HBG format (213Mb compressed) - for use in HIARCS Chess on the iPhone or iPad

When using the CTG book in Fritz GUIs you should open the Book Options and select Optimise (and change "Up to move" to 64 if you want deep variations).

Hiarcs14zdBook in CTG format (741Mb compressed) - for use under PC Windows Chessbase GUIs
Download:
Code:
https://anonfile.com/Wao1d3r7bd/Hiarcs14zc_zip

Hiarcs14zdBook in HCS format (128Mb compressed) - own/engine book for use on PC
Donwnload:
Code:
https://anonfile.com/Kdr9d6r0bb/hcs_hbg_zip

Enjoy Your testing your selffff cheers
R4ML4N
R4ML4N

Posts : 582
Points : 881
Reputation : -63
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 22
Location : Indonesian

http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  grousey on Sun May 26, 2019 10:53 pm

R4ML4N wrote:
system69 wrote:The new Hiarcs book has been released. The new downloadable tournament book is called "Hiarcs14zdBook" and comes in CTG (for PC Chessbase customers), HCS (engine book) and HBG (iPad/iPhone) formats. The new Tournament book has a wider repertoire than before with about 22 million positions

April 2019 Hiarcs14zdBook:
Positions: 21,929,403

Hiarcs14zdBook in CTG format (741Mb compressed) - for use under PC Windows Chessbase GUIs
Hiarcs14zdBook in HCS format (128Mb compressed) - own/engine book for use on PC
April 2019 - HIARCS 13.387 Book in HBG format (213Mb compressed) - for use in HIARCS Chess on the iPhone or iPad

When using the CTG book in Fritz GUIs you should open the Book Options and select Optimise (and change "Up to move" to 64 if you want deep variations).

Hiarcs14zdBook in CTG format (741Mb compressed) - for use under PC Windows Chessbase GUIs
Download:
Code:
https://anonfile.com/Wao1d3r7bd/Hiarcs14zc_zip

Hiarcs14zdBook in HCS format (128Mb compressed) - own/engine book for use on PC
Donwnload:
Code:
https://anonfile.com/Kdr9d6r0bb/hcs_hbg_zip

Enjoy Your testing your selffff cheers

Thanks!...the file is actually labelled "Hiarcs14zc.zip", is it actually the newer 14zd version?

grousey

Posts : 8
Points : 2
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2014-09-09

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  Guest on Sun May 26, 2019 11:15 pm

frikerit wrote:
R4ML4N wrote:
system69 wrote:The new Hiarcs book has been released. The new downloadable tournament book is called "Hiarcs14zdBook" and comes in CTG (for PC Chessbase customers), HCS (engine book) and HBG (iPad/iPhone) formats. The new Tournament book has a wider repertoire than before with about 22 million positions

April 2019 Hiarcs14zdBook:
Positions: 21,929,403

Hiarcs14zdBook in CTG format (741Mb compressed) - for use under PC Windows Chessbase GUIs
Hiarcs14zdBook in HCS format (128Mb compressed) - own/engine book for use on PC
April 2019 - HIARCS 13.387 Book in HBG format (213Mb compressed) - for use in HIARCS Chess on the iPhone or iPad

When using the CTG book in Fritz GUIs you should open the Book Options and select Optimise (and change "Up to move" to 64 if you want deep variations).

Hiarcs14zdBook in CTG format (741Mb compressed) - for use under PC Windows Chessbase GUIs
Download:
Code:
https://anonfile.com/Wao1d3r7bd/Hiarcs14zc_zip

Hiarcs14zdBook in HCS format (128Mb compressed) - own/engine book for use on PC
Donwnload:
Code:
https://anonfile.com/Kdr9d6r0bb/hcs_hbg_zip

Enjoy Your testing your selffff cheers

thanks friend you are blessed.

OMG.

These are the old Hiarcs "zc" files not "zd". What kind of joke is this?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  grousey on Mon May 27, 2019 12:09 am

festival wrote:.

OMG.

These are the old Hiarcs "zc" files not "zd".  What kind of joke is this?

[/quote]

Wind your neck in, the provider of these files is a well respected contributor here; a genuine mistake I would wager.

grousey

Posts : 8
Points : 2
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2014-09-09

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Well deserved tku

Post  Rouget on Wed May 29, 2019 9:36 am

Thanks a bunch! cheers
UPDATE: unfortunately the files are zc not zd as described.
 Sad  Sad  Sad


Last edited by Rouget on Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Rouget
Rouget

Posts : 16
Points : 34
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2018-08-16
Age : 53
Location : Guatemala

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  Skif on Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:42 pm

So is the book on the forum?

Skif

Posts : 18
Points : 12
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2019-02-21

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  rickystevano on Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:18 am

what? old zc?

rickystevano

Posts : 223
Points : 235
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2017-11-21

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  ViBryant on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:45 am

Can anybody update the link?

ViBryant

Posts : 98
Points : 55
Reputation : -65
Join date : 2018-07-03

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  system69 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:47 pm

It seems that no one uploaded download link for the Tournament14zd book. Very Happy Some guy uploaded links for "older" Tournament14zc book. I respect chessgod101 rules, so I do not share links for Hiarcs Tournament book (of course I have Tournament14zd book before it was released to public). Illegal downloads are prohibited here, so I don't want my account to be banned. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm already testing newest ZE book that will be available next month July 2019.


Last edited by system69 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

system69

Posts : 63
Points : 85
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2014-10-27

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  system69 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:41 pm

brethsup wrote:
system69 wrote:It seems that no one uploaded download link for the Tournament14zd book. Very Happy Previous links are for "older" Tournament14zc book. I respect chessgod101 rules, so I do not share links for Hiarcs Tournament book (of course I have Tournament14zd book before it was released to public). Thank you for your understanding.

I'm already testing newest ZE book that will be available next month July 2019.

please upload the ZE

Hiarcs Tournament ZE Book is not ready yet. It still needs some adjustments to be more effective than ZD book. I can say now, that newest ZE book is about 5 ELO stronger than ZD book.

system69

Posts : 63
Points : 85
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2014-10-27

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  One Piace on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:23 pm

brethsup wrote:Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book 1024px-Bonaparte_ante_la_Esfinge%2C_por_Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me

now, i begin the war in all nations with my legions.

I'm true bonapart. emperor of the world.
the earth of all nations will tremble before my armies.

internet connects all people around the world, one of which in this forum is a gathering place for people from various countries and backgrounds, and sometimes we meet monkey brains, who don't know about ethics and manners, they talk like animals and insult, very strange seeing people like that in the modern world, whether in the country where he came from, it is very unique to see the other side of human nature in various countries, sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish between humans and monkeys, as if the monkey was playing the internet forum chessgod101 ,you can see that in the nickname brethsup Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book 2cdvdqq
One Piace
One Piace

Posts : 267
Points : 182
Reputation : -146
Join date : 2014-09-06
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty New HIARCS link?

Post  anderoli on Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:16 am

You can send the Hiarcs 14zc link for another type of link, other than ANONFLIE. It is very slow.

anderoli

Posts : 20
Points : 56
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2018-01-07

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  marihuanero on Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:21 am

If you are going to share somewthing, please upload the file to a good server. Why do you choose crapy servers to upoload the files?

marihuanero

Posts : 35
Points : 44
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-07

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  madmaxxp on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:11 am

Can i have 14ze when its ready, thanks

madmaxxp

Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-07-15

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book Empty Re: Hiarcs14zdBook Tournament Opening Book

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum