chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Mega Data Base 2019

Go down

Mega Data Base 2019 Empty Mega Data Base 2019

Post  naahira on Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:11 pm

Mega Data Base 2019:-

contains updates 1 to 20

Download Games Here

naahira

Back to top Go down

Mega Data Base 2019 Empty Re: Mega Data Base 2019

Post  naahira on Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:11 pm

MegaDataBase 2019 Updates - N°-21

Complete in one file and 21 updates separately.

Password, if necessary: ​​ingyenes

Friends, please use 7-Zip and nothing else: other package programs often have problems with long filenames

My thanks go to the first uploader:purete3:  

If you are looking for something, ask me with a private message.

Download Games Here

naahira

Back to top Go down

Post  naahira on Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:21 pm

MegaDataBase 2019 Updates - N°-22:-

Password, if necessary: ​​ingyenes

Friends, please use 7-Zip and nothing else: other package programs often have problems with long filenames

Download Games Here

naahira

Back to top Go down

Post  GLM23 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Stop opening multiple topics for the same thing. It hurts, this is one of the reasons why this forum will never be great as Immortal. Your mirrors are useful, but Mega Database 2019 has nothing to do with endgame tablebases and we already have topic for it by jiri:
Code:
http://www.chessgod101.com/t6510-mega-database-2019-updates

GLM23

Back to top Go down

Post  naahira on Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:09 pm

GLM23 wrote:Stop opening multiple topics for the same thing. It hurts, this is one of the reasons why this forum will never be great as Immortal. Your mirrors are useful, but Mega Database 2019 has nothing to do with endgame tablebases and we already have topic for it by jiri:
Code:

Hi,

There is a better way to say things or you could have requested the Admins to move this post into the right section and yes this site don't even want to become like Immortal which has been closed down because people like you were there who could only try to show off and not been gentlemen , as to me this forum is way way better than Immortal

This forum is a very friendly forum so dont make it the way you wanted

Note:- The Link that you posted which already has the same topic so can you tell me when was the last time you or someone posted in that section

naahira

Back to top Go down

Post  GLM23 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:28 pm

naahira wrote:
GLM23 wrote:Stop opening multiple topics for the same thing. It hurts, this is one of the reasons why this forum will never be great as Immortal. Your mirrors are useful, but Mega Database 2019 has nothing to do with endgame tablebases and we already have topic for it by jiri:
Code:

Hi,

There is a better way to say things or you could have requested the Admins to move this post into the right section and yes this site don't even want to become like Immortal which has been closed down because people like you were there who could only try to show off and not been gentlemen , as to me this forum is way way better than Immortal

Note:- The Link that you posted which already has the same topic so can you tell me when was the last time you or someone posted in that section

Everyone has their opinion. I just wanted to say forum shouldn't have multiple threads for same topic. The last time someone else posted there was today and also, it is the oldest thread for that topic. That's why I gave you the link.

I never requested such things. I think I can't do that if you don't want it. This forum is very different than Immortal.

GLM23

Back to top Go down

Post  naahira on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:24 am

GLM23 wrote:
naahira wrote:
Code:

Hi,

Everyone has their opinion. I just wanted to say forum shouldn't have multiple threads for same topic. The last time someone else posted there was today and also, it is the oldest thread for that topic. That's why I gave you the link.

I never requested such things. I think I can't do that if you don't want it. This forum is very different than Immortal.

Ok !!! As i see Lupolui is posting there the updates so i will stop posting here and let him continue in the right section and if by any mean i hurt someone then i am sorry ....

naahira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum