chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Unable to play with Fritz 16 on Windows7 (some help please . . .)

Go down

Unable to play with Fritz 16 on Windows7 (some help please . . .) Empty Unable to play with Fritz 16 on Windows7 (some help please . . .)

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:58 am

Hello to everybody,

I installed Fritz16 32bit version on Windows 7 32bit Home Premium edition.
Unfortunately whatever I do I can not play the game. I installed .NET framework 4.0, C++ runtimes . . . I tried with and without GUI updates, but nothing worked.
Here is the detailed description of the problem.

When I click on the EASY GAME or CLASSIC MENU I'm getting Runtime Errors with some numeric codes as shown below:

Unable to play with Fritz 16 on Windows7 (some help please . . .) Untitl10

When I click the OK button a window appears as shown:

Unable to play with Fritz 16 on Windows7 (some help please . . .) Untitl10

If I press Yes or No (it does not matters) the game starts, but with another problem:

Unable to play with Fritz 16 on Windows7 (some help please . . .) Untitl11

If I press the View problem details button, I got this:

Unable to play with Fritz 16 on Windows7 (some help please . . .) Untitl12

I applied GUI update 13 but with no results.
Can somebody help me please. . .?

Thanks,
Wilhelm

Last edited by WilhelmSteinitz on Sun May 12, 2019 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Unable to play with Fritz 16 on Windows7 (some help please . . .) Empty Re: Unable to play with Fritz 16 on Windows7 (some help please . . .)

Post  sedarpl on Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:39 am

Reinstall it: uninstall Fritz16 and install again.
If it dosent work, then install visual c++library (2015)

sedarpl

Back to top Go down

Unable to play with Fritz 16 on Windows7 (some help please . . .) Empty Re: Unable to play with Fritz 16 on Windows7 (some help please . . .)

Post  cepukom on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:56 am

Check your DirectX setting. ChessBase products are depend on this technology.
Check also your Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library coz they built their softwares using Microsoft compiler.

cepukom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Thanks for the advice's. I will try it. It is a little bit frustrating, because I thought Windows OS is the problem, so I reinstalled Windows 7 four times in one day (I tried with 32bit and 64bit Windows). I have Windows 7 Home Premium, I hope the game does not depends on the Windows editions. So it should work in the same way on Windows Home or Professional editions . . . right?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum