chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

chessbase 15

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 6 Empty Almost there

Post  h20 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:09 pm

LarsenB wrote:
h20 wrote:I'm trying to follow all the post but it's a bit confusing as a newbie. I see the original post for the software and from what I gather there is a medicine and a few updates that need to be applied. Can someone explain which updates are needed and are these updates something I have to manually download every so often to keep the software running (I assume the updates are available via chessbase site?)
Thanks in advance.

All Chessbase update packages are incremental; just get the latest one and you have all the previous fixes included; they are usually not that frequent as in the lasdt days but yes, you may need to check from time to time if there is a new patch

A brief summary:
1. Get CB15 ISO file and install normally
2. Block CBase15.exe on your firewall
3. Get the key "medicine" that will generate a serial and trigger the activation
4. Get the latest update (as of now 15.12) and install it
5. Get the CBFT "medicine" that will unlock the use of protected multimedia databases on your CB (otherwise, they will require a secondary activation on their own)

Step 4 and 5 need to be repeated every time there is a new patch

Thanks for the guide for dummies like me Smile

I installed it and downloaded the 2.6 medicine. After running medicine it says successful but everytime I open CB15 it ask for activation again, is that normal? Also, for step 5 where can I find this medicine for CBFT?

h20

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 6 Empty Zippy Files are gone

Post  emelendezcr on Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:28 am

Can someone please repost / reupload the medicine and Medicine patches? The Zippy files are gone.... Sad

emelendezcr

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 6 Empty How to download?

Post  estiloides on Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Excuse me, guys
I am trying to download de .iso file and more about ochessbase 15 but I have this message "forbidden"
I have read "home" and FAQ,s but I did not find how to download.
Please, can you help me?
Thanks.

estiloides

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 6 Empty Chessbase 15 link

Post  rigan on Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:01 am

Hello friends, all links for download CB 15 plus megadatabase have expired. May I to ask for new links?
Thank you in advance.

rigan

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 6 Empty Re: chessbase 15

Post  hdtzan on Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:52 am

I managed to activate ChessBase successfully, however I'm asked to activate fritz trainer when opening a specific SDVL. Notation says "stream is protected" and can only hear the audio of the presenter; board is locked. SOS!

hdtzan

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:33 am

hdtzan wrote:I managed to activate ChessBase successfully, however I'm asked to activate fritz trainer when opening a specific SDVL. Notation says "stream is protected" and can only hear the audio of the presenter; board is locked. SOS!

Yes that is because all CB commercial producst (CBFT, SDVL) are protected.  You have to run the CBFT-Patcher AND you must have the relevant PROT file in your "streams folder".  I have shared a full step by step guide below.  

If you have activated your CB15 then you don't need to do section (1) move on to section (2). Follow it ALL slowly and carefully including all the guides in  points (a) - (d) you must do it all correctly.   Note I gave there all PROT files up to February 2019 so put all those in your "streams" folder...BUT if you are trying to watch a CBFT or SDVL from a later dater than that then you must have the correct PROT file and add it to streams.

Here are the full step by step instructions:

http://www.chessgod101.com/t4249-andrew-martin-first-steps-in-pawn-structures#31975

gambit_man

Back to top Go down

Post  hdtzan on Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:22 am

gambit_man wrote:
hdtzan wrote:I managed to activate ChessBase successfully, however I'm asked to activate fritz trainer when opening a specific SDVL. Notation says "stream is protected" and can only hear the audio of the presenter; board is locked. SOS!

Yes that is because all CB commercial producst (CBFT, SDVL) are protected.  You have to run the CBFT-Patcher AND you must have the relevant PROT file in your "streams folder".  I have shared a full step by step guide below.  

If you have activated your CB15 then you don't need to do section (1) move on to section (2). Follow it ALL slowly and carefully including all the guides in  points (a) - (d) you must do it all correctly.   Note I gave there all PROT files up to February 2019 so put all those in your "streams" folder...BUT if you are trying to watch a CBFT or SDVL from a later dater than that then you must have the correct PROT file and add it to streams.

Here are the full step by step instructions:

http://www.chessgod101.com/t4249-andrew-martin-first-steps-in-pawn-structures#31975
Thank you so much for the reply. Will attempt this.

Update: Worked perfectly, again thank you.

Last edited by hdtzan on Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update.)

hdtzan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aennon on Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:10 pm

Hi, medicine 27 seems corrupted

EDIT: it's windows 10 stuff, it works in safe mode

Aennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Votary23 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:15 pm

Just for share Update CB15_16 & CB15_17:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bht0h6Ey-Kx05OiodWBFrZXfkWjWtVzl/view