chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:59 pm

https://clk.icu/lEwjb
https://clk.icu/n5qcV8h9
https://clk.icu/tWkMJRx
https://clk.icu/NOzM
https://clk.icu/MDUwa
https://clk.icu/JxUF4nN4
https://clk.icu/uk3twFP
https://clk.icu/ekLti3kD
Password for all files: THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Bases Only (database files no video)
The database files are of course part of the main download - this is for anyone who just wants the database files and no video or media files.
https://mir.cr/XPLYWCFW

Prot File (Anonymized)
CBFT #224 - Key: XXXXXXXXXX - Code: 0A2E
https://mir.cr/E16N6U2H

Enjoy

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 737
Points : 1193
Reputation : -802
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 35
Location : TUNISIA

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  mohamed sayed on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:16 pm

JIHED2KALAI wrote:https://clk.icu/lEwjb
https://clk.icu/n5qcV8h9
https://clk.icu/tWkMJRx
https://clk.icu/NOzM
https://clk.icu/MDUwa
https://clk.icu/JxUF4nN4
https://clk.icu/uk3twFP
https://clk.icu/ekLti3kD
Password for all files: THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Bases Only (database files no video)
The database files are of course part of the main download - this is for anyone who just wants the database files and no video or media files.
https://mir.cr/XPLYWCFW

Prot File (Anonymized)
CBFT #224 - Key: XXXXXXXXXX - Code: 0A2E
https://mir.cr/E16N6U2H

Enjoy
thanks Jihed

mohamed sayed

Posts : 118
Points : 99
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-10-10

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  barru81 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:23 pm

Thank you!

Please find the zippyshare links below

https://www70.zippyshare.com/v/6pUq59Ug/file.html
https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/Ro6ZSqpS/file.html
https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/fkUti6XV/file.html
https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/ABVQOVff/file.html
https://www106.zippyshare.com/v/ahi1aVSH/file.html
https://www60.zippyshare.com/v/DhmrOvbG/file.html
https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/oz37qcWF/file.html
https://www41.zippyshare.com/v/cDCC33r6/file.html






barru81

Posts : 95
Points : 161
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2018-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  LANDRO on Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:32 pm

Is there a SDVL ? Smile Smile Smile
LANDRO
LANDRO

Posts : 247
Points : 385
Reputation : -62
Join date : 2017-06-12

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  barru81 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Greatly appreciate if someone can share the mp4 version!

barru81

Posts : 95
Points : 161
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2018-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:00 am

barru81 wrote:Greatly appreciate if someone can share the mp4 version!

https://clk.icu/tmQ4e0

mp4 version

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 737
Points : 1193
Reputation : -802
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 35
Location : TUNISIA

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  barru81 on Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:46 pm

JIHED2KALAI wrote:
barru81 wrote:Greatly appreciate if someone can share the mp4 version!

https://clk.icu/tmQ4e0

mp4 version

Thank you but this is the German version. Could you please share the English version in mp4?

barru81

Posts : 95
Points : 161
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2018-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  remyx on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:40 am

LANDRO wrote:Is there a SDVL ? Smile Smile Smile

Anyone? Please share it with us...

remyx

Posts : 35
Points : 80
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  barru81 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:29 pm

Could anyone please share the english version in mp4?

barru81

Posts : 95
Points : 161
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2018-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  tarun on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:52 pm

can you please repost 224 prot file

tarun

Posts : 7
Points : 10
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2019-02-01

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  ziltoid0 on Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:47 pm

tarun wrote:can you please repost 224 prot file
I can  Wink
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/XBmY428gVrBYz

ziltoid0

Posts : 13
Points : 59
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2019-03-26

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  tarun on Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:53 pm

ziltoid0 wrote:
tarun wrote:can you please repost 224 prot file
I can  Wink
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/XBmY428gVrBYz
Thanks a million!

tarun

Posts : 7
Points : 10
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2019-02-01

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty mp4

Post  dext on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:43 am

Hello,

Could you please repost the German mp4version king king king Thank you sunny sunny sunny

barru81 wrote:
JIHED2KALAI wrote:
barru81 wrote:Greatly appreciate if someone can share the mp4 version!

https://clk.icu/tmQ4e0

mp4 version

Thank you but this is the German version. Could you please share the English version in mp4?

dext

Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-06-27

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  Messi10 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:57 pm

dext wrote:Hello,

Could you please repost the German mp4version king  king  king  Thank you sunny  sunny  sunny

barru81 wrote:
JIHED2KALAI wrote:
barru81 wrote:Greatly appreciate if someone can share the mp4 version!

https://clk.icu/tmQ4e0

mp4 version

Thank you but this is the German version. Could you please share the English version in mp4?


Not only that the full CBFT version's is dead so please reupload the whole CBFT or upload the SDVL only in English version.


Messi10

Posts : 91
Points : 172
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2019-10-25

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  Messi10 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:01 am

Messi10 wrote:
dext wrote:Hello,

Could you please repost the German mp4version king  king  king  Thank you sunny  sunny  sunny

barru81 wrote:
JIHED2KALAI wrote:
barru81 wrote:Greatly appreciate if someone can share the mp4 version!

https://clk.icu/tmQ4e0

mp4 version

Thank you but this is the German version. Could you please share the English version in mp4?


Not only that the full CBFT version's is dead so please reupload the whole CBFT or upload the SDVL only in English version.



Please reupload friends





Messi10

Posts : 91
Points : 172
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2019-10-25

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  Messi10 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:21 am

Hello guys nobody is reuploading not even uploading in chess-network.com. Please reupload here Sad Sad Sad




Messi10

Posts : 91
Points : 172
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2019-10-25

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  Informer on Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:43 pm

You guys are like annoying baby chicks, always with beaks open begging to be fed and never satisfied. For every repetitive request you make you should contribute something useful or be kicked out of the Nest:

Link:
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/GGm5LarLMveXe

Good luck baby birds. Rolling Eyes

Informer

Posts : 36
Points : 41
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  skyfly on Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:14 am

Informer wrote:You guys are like annoying baby chicks, always with beaks open begging to be fed and never satisfied. For every repetitive request you make you should contribute something useful or be kicked out of the Nest:

Link:
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/GGm5LarLMveXe

Good luck baby birds. Rolling Eyes

Thanks a lot , could you please tell us the password? thanks again.

skyfly

Posts : 6
Points : 11
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2018-04-09

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty What is password for this file

Post  mbirer on Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:22 am

Hallo,

what is password for your file?

Informer wrote:You guys are like annoying baby chicks, always with beaks open begging to be fed and never satisfied. For every repetitive request you make you should contribute something useful or be kicked out of the Nest:

Link:
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/GGm5LarLMveXe

Good luck baby birds. Rolling Eyes

mbirer

Posts : 13
Points : 17
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2019-02-20

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  Odinz5 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:30 am

Informer wrote:You guys are like annoying baby chicks, always with beaks open begging to be fed and never satisfied. For every repetitive request you make you should contribute something useful or be kicked out of the Nest:

Link:
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/GGm5LarLMveXe

Good luck baby birds. Rolling Eyes

Password?
Odinz5
Odinz5

Posts : 151
Points : 158
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2019-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  baguscool on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:31 pm

Informer wrote:You guys are like annoying baby chicks, always with beaks open begging to be fed and never satisfied. For every repetitive request you make you should contribute something useful or be kicked out of the Nest:

Link:
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/GGm5LarLMveXe

Good luck baby birds. Rolling Eyes
Password?

baguscool

Posts : 25
Points : 31
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-09-28

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty RE: THE OPEN GAMES - A DETAILED OVERVIEW" BY GEORGIOS SOULEIDIS/NEW

Post  Informer on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:48 am

baguscool wrote:
Informer wrote:You guys are like annoying baby chicks, always with beaks open begging to be fed and never satisfied. For every repetitive request you make you should contribute something useful or be kicked out of the Nest:

Link:
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/GGm5LarLMveXe

Good luck baby birds. Rolling Eyes
Password?

I have checked all 21 of your previous posts and you give nothing so you get nothing.

Informer

Posts : 36
Points : 41
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  sandymegh on Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:50 am

Informer wrote:
baguscool wrote:
Informer wrote:You guys are like annoying baby chicks, always with beaks open begging to be fed and never satisfied. For every repetitive request you make you should contribute something useful or be kicked out of the Nest:

Link:
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/GGm5LarLMveXe

Good luck baby birds. Rolling Eyes
Password?

I have checked all 21 of your previous posts and you give nothing so you get nothing.

dear friend ur spot on in saying tht we all should contribute in one way or othr.

its gr8 course and can help people like me who wants to learn.

if u could please provide the password.

regards.

sandymegh

Posts : 56
Points : 58
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2019-08-23

Back to top Go down

The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW Empty Re: The Open Games - A detailed overview" by Georgios Souleidis/NEW

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum