chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

CBFT PATCH ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CBFT PATCH ? - Page 2 Empty activate fritz trainer

Post  tesmo9615 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:14 am

can anyone upload a video of how to activate only fritz trainer dvd's because i had previously bought chessbase and komodo 13 and i am unable to activate it and it is always asking for key and i cannot see the moves but can see the video

tesmo9615

Back to top Go down

CBFT PATCH ? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBFT PATCH ?

Post  atari9000 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:32 pm

tesmo9615 wrote:can anyone upload a video of how to activate only fritz trainer dvd's because i had previously bought chessbase and komodo 13 and i am unable to activate it and it is always asking for key and i cannot see the moves but can see the video

Dude don't open a new thread for a topic what is discussed over and over, just do a search, the forum is full of that topic.

https://www99.zippyshare.com/v/nojSkb9m/file.html
https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/aBHMZZRv/file.html

Here Gambit_man instuctions
http://www.chessgod101.com/t5657-latest-cbft-patch#30823

Credits Gambit_man, CBF and all other members who maked the Patch possible.

atari9000

Back to top Go down

CBFT PATCH ? - Page 2 Empty i have already read those forums

Post  tesmo9615 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:30 pm

i had bought chessbase 15 and komodo 13 from the official website.
i downloaded freely available fritz trainers on this site.
it showed stream is protected and asked for key
so i downloaded only patch 18 and prot files but i am unable to activate the fritz trainers because i dont think i am doing the procedure in a right way.
hence i requested someone to upload a video in english using screen capture, explaining how to use the patch and prot files.
kindly remember that i have already bought cb15 and komodo 13 officially so i don't think i need to use medicine.
sorry for being a noob.

tesmo9615

Back to top Go down

Post  sarahamine on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:09 am

What's means -PROT file- ?

sarahamine

Back to top Go down

CBFT PATCH ? - Page 2 Empty CBFT links down

Post  CelticPawn on Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:37 pm

Sorry guys, links are down for the CBFT patch. If you can just upload new zippyshare links would be great. Thanks for all in advance!

CelticPawn

Back to top Go down

Post  CelticPawn on Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:11 am

Im sorry, I dont know what u mean. Im new in chessgod and not really sure how it works. I was just asking for reupload of the links, i mean the CB15  CBFT patch. Only CB14 links work as far as i can find, thanks for answering btw

CelticPawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamsky75 on Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:03 am

gambit_man wrote:
shyam_g wrote:sorry for asking ...i am beginner .. what for this CBFT patch.? how do i know FT is activated? is this only to play DVD (proteceted) or stream directly from server, please clear my doubt.  Thanks

There are 2 types of activation for commercial Chessbase products:

1)  If you just want to activate the program (eg Fritz, Chessbase) so that it works fully then you need the CB-k*ygen (latest is v 2.5) and you don't need the CBFT patch.

2) If,  after activating with the CB-k*gen you also, want to watch the commercial and copy protected CBFT (Chessbase Fritz Trainer) DVDs then you must run the CBFT patch. This is for the protected DVDs not for streaming from a server.  For each Fritz trainer DVD there is a unique prot file and this goes into your "streams" folder. The combination of the CBFT patch and the correct prot file allows you to watch the video fully on you Fritz or CB program.  If you try to watch a protected CBFT without doing this you get an error message about protection and you don't see the DVD properly. You may hear the presenter but no moves on the chessboard. Full instructions and explaantion are in the readme.txt in the download.

By the way if you ever update the GUI of your Fritz or CB then you must re-run this CBFT each time after update, The CB-medicine does not need to be re-run after updates, you just do it once

Hope this helps.

I followed all this procedures, anyway, it keeps asking the activation key when I open a fritz trainer. Any clue of what's going on? Something changed meanwhile?!

Thanks!!

Kamsky75

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:26 pm

Kamsky75 wrote:
I followed all this procedures, anyway, it keeps asking the activation key when I open a fritz trainer. Any clue of what's going on? Something changed meanwhile?!

Thanks!!

Make sure you are using the latest CB-Patcher (v1.9). The link for that is my tutorial which i updated a short while ago to link to the latest:

http://chessgod101.forumotion.net/t4249-andrew-martin-first-steps-in-pawn-structures#31975

If you have followed all of that carefully  - including the points (a), (b), (c) and (d) about WHERE you must put the CBFT Patcher before you run it and about running it again if you update you CB or Fritz...AND of course you have put the correct PROT file for the CBFT/SDVL in your "streams folder" and that the "streams folder is in the correct directory location (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ChessBase\Streams) - then it should work OK. Check through it again carefully and make sure you followed it correctly -it definitely works 100%.  

However I have heard that after the latest update to CB15 (update 16) the patcher no longer works, so if you have applied that update then you need to roll it back or re-install your CB15.

gambit_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamsky75 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:29 am

Thanks for the help!

Is that possible that after all supposedly done correctly, even the message saying the program was successfully patched, that still can't see the fritz trainers?
I assume I can only be missing the exact correct place to install the patch.

Kamsky75

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:39 am

Are you sure you have put the correct prot file in the streams folder? Every CBFT and SDVL has it's own unique prot file.

gambit_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamsky75 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:53 am

I put all the PROT files available on the streams folder.
A doubt, do the STREAMS folder already exist or I have to creat one? I didn't find any named like that by default.

Thanks!

Kamsky75

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:12 am

Kamsky75 wrote:I put all the PROT files available on the streams folder.
A doubt, do the STREAMS folder already exist or I have to creat one? I didn't find any named like that by default.

Thanks!

Hi,

1)  When you say "all the prot files available" - that will only be a set of the prot files released up to a certain date that someone has uploaded - could be an old list. Any CBFT released after date will have a new prot file and the person who buys and shared the CBFT has to share the prot file ! Tell me which CBFT or SDVLs you are trying to watch and I will share here the correct prot files for those ones.

2)   The streams folder must be located at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ChessBase\Streams. If it doesn't already exist then yes you would need to create it exactly there in that place. NOTE: the appdata is a hidden folder by default so in order to be able to see it you must  enable to see hidden folders.  Open File Explorer select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.  Now you can see the app data directory.

gambit_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamsky75 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:51 am

Thank you so much! I knew I had all the files needed, but was completely missing the hidden folders thing...so obviously couldn't put the folders where they should be.
After your last advice, together with the previous ones, I finally put things working!

You must be an internet bot for sure, can't imagine a human being with so much patience to help everyone here the way you do it.

Thanks!!

Kamsky75

Back to top Go down

CBFT PATCH ? - Page 2 Empty prepared for execution? How to torture your daughter?

Post  sergeyxvj on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:06 pm

prepared for execution? How to torture your daughter?

sergeyxvj

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:51 pm

caterva wrote:
ok you look i need all streams and cbtf please uplload thanks.

Hi,

It is all there in my tutorial posted here:

http://chessgod101.forumotion.net/t4249-andrew-martin-first-steps-in-pawn-structures#31975

The CBFT-Patcher and prot files are in section (2) of that guide. The download there is all prot files up to February 2019. For any CBFT or SDVL released after that date you must add the correct prot file which should be shared by whoever buys and uplaods that CBFT.

gambit_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum