chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Merry Christmas + Updates

Go down

Merry Christmas + Updates Empty Merry Christmas + Updates

Post  chessgod101 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:56 am

Over the past several months, we have endured an innumerable amount of attacks orchestrated by a very vengeful individual. As I have formerly stated, this person is attacking me in retaliation to the exetools administration banning him from that community. As many of you have witnessed, he was recently exploiting the limitations of this forum software by making thousands of spam posts to various topics on the forum. Since the forum software does not possess the ability to delete all posts of a specific user in one click, this forced me to painstakingly delete these posts one at a time. Due to my hectic work schedule and active life outside of this community, this simply wasn't feasible. However, given that I have some time off during the holidays, I have taken the liberty to code a tool which can do this work for me. I am now able to fight against this individual with a single click. While I cannot guarantee that we will ever be free of this person's insanity, I promise I will never allow him to break our spirit or our community apart.

I'd like to wish the entire chessgod101 community a very Merry Christmas. I'll see you in 2020!
chessgod101
chessgod101

http://chessgod101.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas + Updates Empty Re: Merry Christmas + Updates

Post  vladimircaramnik on Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:38 pm

Hello. Happy holidays to all. I just wanna say thank you so much to all the contributors especially my immortal friends. 😘

vladimircaramnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Odinz5 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:29 am

chessgod101 wrote:Over the past several months, we have endured an innumerable amount of attacks orchestrated by a very vengeful individual. As I have formerly stated, this person is attacking me in retaliation to the exetools administration banning him from that community. As many of you have witnessed, he was recently exploiting the limitations of this forum software by making thousands of spam posts to various topics on the forum. Since the forum software does not possess the ability to delete all posts of a specific user in one click, this forced me to painstakingly delete these posts one at a time. Due to my hectic work schedule and active life outside of this community, this simply wasn't feasible. However, given that I have some time off during the holidays, I have taken the liberty to code a tool which can do this work for me. I am now able to fight against this individual with a single click. While I cannot guarantee that we will ever be free of this person's insanity, I promise I will never allow him to break our spirit or our community apart.

I'd like to wish the entire chessgod101 community a very Merry Christmas. I'll see you in 2020!

Sorry as this will come to you so very late already but still wishing you all the best and good health!
Odinz5
Odinz5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum