chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

4 ouverture jd

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

4 ouverture jd Empty 4 ouverture jd

Post  aidsami on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:12 pm

This booklet gives you a repertoire to play when you are starting out in chess. It also gives you some alternatives if for some reason you don't like my first choice.

4 ouverture jd Four%2Bopening%2Bsystems%2Bto%2Bstart%2Bwith%2B%2B%2528PDF%2B%252B%2BPGN%2529

Download
PDF: http://www.4file.net/175zrhmytnte

PGN: http://www.4file.net/wjxkdkw0f3hc

Source:
https://easy4downloader.blogspot.com/2019/10/four-opening-systems-to-start-with-pdf.html
Smile Smile

Last edited by aidsami on Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
aidsami
aidsami

http://easy4downloader.blogspot.com/search/label/Chess

Back to top Go down

4 ouverture jd Empty Re: 4 ouverture jd

Post  medmine on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:28 pm

Seem interesting

medmine

Back to top Go down

Post  aidsami on Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:58 pm

medmine wrote:Seem interesting

Thank you, Enjoy!!! Smile
aidsami
aidsami

Back to top Go down

Post  aidsami on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:30 pm

[quote="festival"]Clean link
festival's Link
--------------

@Festival,  thanks, but!!!
Firstly, I am not like you & I respect people; You should have asked permission
secondly my link is not dirty, If yes how you can get the ebook? People are not stupid , they Know downloading exactly like you and don't put yourself as a   superman!!!!
Thirdly people don't need your link, they need your new and yours contribution.
Finaly , you are present when I discuss with some people and I explain to them my opinion, all they stop bringing link except you, why?.
Hope this your last contibution with me.
Regards.
aidsami
aidsami

Back to top Go down

Post  atari9000 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:24 am

[quote="festival"]Clean link

https://chess-db.com/public/research/JuniorRepertoire.pdf[/quote]

Thank you festival, clean link that's it, you are on the right side.

@aidsami:
Nobody have to ask you, your are not the copyright holder. If somebody do a mirror, or link the same material, than he do exactly what you are doing and that does not need any permission from you or do ask the copyright holder for linking his material? Links, contributions, mirrors, questions and answers etc., this is how are a free minded forum works.

atari9000

Back to top Go down

Post  aidsami on Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:55 am

atari9000 wrote:
festival wrote:Clean link

Festival's link

Thank you festival, clean link that's it, you are on the right side.

@aidsami:
Nobody have to ask you, your are not the copyright holder. If somebody do a mirror, or link the same material, than he do exactly what you are doing and that does not need any permission from you or do ask the copyright holder for linking his material? Links, contributions, mirrors, questions and answers etc., this is how are a free minded forum works.

@atari9000
Yeah, but when he puts link, It must don't say "Clean link" instead it should call mirror or other acceptable words because this is a provocation.
Other thing you are not his lawyer, I know that you have problem  with me and you hate me. I never mind this is your business.
aidsami
aidsami

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:36 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

aidsami=medmine

First A/C for posting = Second A/C for Likes & Comments

JDCR-2

Back to top Go down

Post  aidsami on Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:52 am

@JDCR-2

No he is my friend, he just make a mistake
aidsami
aidsami

Back to top Go down

Post  medmine on Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:53 am

aidsami wrote:@JDCR-2

Yes, mistake when I quot, yor analyse is out

medmine

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:00 am

aidsami wrote:@JDCR-2

Hi Gmde...

Posting each file one by one on money-making hosters (More Link means More Money)....and you tell these people about the source page(That's the funniest part). Which one you created by blogger...LOL

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total

JDCR-2

Back to top Go down

Post  aidsami on Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:50 am

Great hello for the respectful people in this forum including the founder, for the others, I hope that gods will guide them for his right way.
aidsami
aidsami

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:05 am

aidsami wrote:Great hello for the respectful people in this forum including the founder, for the others, I hope that gods will guide them for his right way.

Giving "-" to me and festival isn't affect us at all.you should have to try hard......
Pls, Continue your work...LMFAO

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

JDCR-2

Back to top Go down

Post  aidsami on Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:13 am

JDCR-2 wrote:
aidsami wrote:Great hello for the respectful people in this forum including the founder, for the others, I hope that gods will guide them for his right way.

Giving "-" to me and festival isn't affect us at all.you should have to try hard......

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Not me, me i ranked more 100, people l'île you vive me "-"
aidsami
aidsami

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:17 am

aidsami wrote:
JDCR-2 wrote:

Not me, me i ranked more 100, people l'île you vive me "-"
jajajajajajajaja...clown!

JDCR-2

Back to top Go down

Post  aidsami on Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:21 am

JDCR-2 wrote:

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  :l Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Not me, me i ranked more than 100, people like you give me "-"
aidsami
aidsami

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:34 am

aidsami wrote:
JDCR-2 wrote:

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  :l Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I revealed your face in front of all members. You're a clown.
who cares about your fake Rank!!! (Another funniest part)..You're a true comedian, aren't you? 

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Ranked..LMFAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JDCR-2

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:56 am

This is my forum...clown!

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JDCR-2

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:00 pm

you can give me -ve..but I don't care about rank......clown.....
Sad Sad Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JDCR-2

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:04 pm

This is a trailer for you...next time your rep point go higher and higher to -2000 or more.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JDCR-2

Back to top Go down

Post  aidsami on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:26 pm

JDCR-2 wrote:This is a trailer for you...next time your rep point go higher and higher to -2000 or more.

I never mind for rep point, and your vot

Like the proverbe:
The caravan passes and the ....... bark

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
aidsami
aidsami

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:38 pm

aidsami wrote:
JDCR-2 wrote:

Now He's telling that he doesn't care about rep. Look above...jajajajaja..stupid clown!
You are a just pussy...
you mess with the wrong guy. Now I'm your worst nightmare on this forum.

This suits you:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JDCR-2

Back to top Go down

Post  aidsami on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:49 pm

JDCR-2 wrote:
aidsami wrote:
JDCR-2 wrote:

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   Laughing

Now He's telling that he doesn't care about rep. Look above...jajajajaja..stupid clown!
You are a just pussy...

This suits you:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You are not a God you are just a simple man, you eat and you drink and you go to toilet, you get sick and you need a doctor, you will die and you will be buried in the ground.
Me,  I only fear God.

Last edited by aidsami on Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
aidsami
aidsami

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:51 pm

aidsami wrote:
JDCR-2 wrote:
aidsami wrote:
JDCR-2 wrote:

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   Laughing

You are a just pussy...

This suits you:

You are not a god you are just a simple man, you eat and you drink and you go to toilet, you get sick and you need a doctor, you will die and you will be buried in the ground.
Me,  I only fear God.
it's just the beginning .....stupid clown!

JDCR-2

Back to top Go down

Post  aidsami on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:53 pm

JDCR-2 wrote:
aidsami wrote:
JDCR-2 wrote:
aidsami wrote:
JDCR-2 wrote:

You are a just pussy...

This suits you:

You are not a god you are just a simple man, you eat and you drink and you go to toilet, you get sick and you need a doctor, you will die and you will be buried in the ground.
Me,  I only fear God.

How old are you, perhaps you are a  teenager or a kid
aidsami
aidsami

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:04 pm

aidsami wrote:
JDCR-2 wrote:
aidsami wrote:
JDCR-2 wrote:
aidsami wrote:
JDCR-2 wrote:

You are a just pussy...

This suits you:

Me,  I only fear God.

How old are you, perhaps you are a  teenager or a kid
I fu.k.d your mom so that's means you're my child.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JDCR-2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum